Greetings from Grahamstown

lal

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I found this forum a couple weeks back and enjoyed the content so decided to join, thanks. I love hunting antelope but my passion is bird shooting. I guide the occasional client on behalf of a few local operators and have really enjoyed every shoot! looking forward to discussing things with everyone.

Regards Harry

Harry, welcome to AH, enjoy.

Good morning Harry and welcome to AH.

You have just made hundreds of new friends- you just have not met them all yet.

Looking forward to hearing reports of your endeavors.

Regards
Boela.

Welcome to AH Harry. You picked the correct site to fuel that hunting passion.

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm out in the sticks for the next couple of months, my laptop has not arrived with the rest of my luggage so I'm using a very slooow mobile to access the Internet. Will probably read through Reloading section I'm sure there is a lot of useful information there. Thanks again!

Welcome abaord!

Hi everyone ! I found this forum a couple weeks back and enjoyed the content so decided to join, thanks. I love hunting antelope but my passion is bird shooting. I guide the occasional client on behalf of a few local operators and have really enjoyed every shoot! looking forward to discussing things with everyone.

Regards Harry
Welcome the AH Harry,
I drove through Grahamstown last year on the way to hunt mountain reedbuck west of there. Our PH was a descendant of Anries Pretorius.
Charlie

Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your input.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome Harry!

We have some serious bird hunters on this site, when they are not in Africa. I am sure you will meet them soon enough. I am just starting to get into quail and pheasant hunting. Have shot a few quail, but have never seen a pheasant in the wild, but am looking forward to hunting one! And being from the south, you can always find a dove shoot in September!

Harry, St Andrews College, boy...

welcome harry,youll love it here.

Hi Harry, welcome to AH.

Shot a few red partridges myself, but prefer buffalo ;)

Welcome, I love some of the old historic buildings in Grahams town.

Been to Grahamstown on my first trip over to RSA. Welcome!

Welcome Harry, beautiful area you are in traveled through on the way to hunt Nyala.
Enjoy,
Cody

Grahamstown somewhat like Vegas what happens there stays there ........ not that I obviously have been there .....and unlikely to return to the folly of my youth. ......

A mere 2 years ago ......

Welcome to the group Harry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!