Greetings from Grahamstown

lal

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone ! I found this forum a couple weeks back and enjoyed the content so decided to join, thanks. I love hunting antelope but my passion is bird shooting. I guide the occasional client on behalf of a few local operators and have really enjoyed every shoot! looking forward to discussing things with everyone.

Regards Harry
 
Harry, welcome to AH, enjoy.
 
Good morning Harry and welcome to AH.

You have just made hundreds of new friends- you just have not met them all yet.

Looking forward to hearing reports of your endeavors.

Regards
Boela.
 
Welcome to AH Harry. You picked the correct site to fuel that hunting passion.
 
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm out in the sticks for the next couple of months, my laptop has not arrived with the rest of my luggage so I'm using a very slooow mobile to access the Internet. Will probably read through Reloading section I'm sure there is a lot of useful information there. Thanks again!
 
Welcome abaord!
 
Hi everyone ! I found this forum a couple weeks back and enjoyed the content so decided to join, thanks. I love hunting antelope but my passion is bird shooting. I guide the occasional client on behalf of a few local operators and have really enjoyed every shoot! looking forward to discussing things with everyone.

Regards Harry
Welcome the AH Harry,
I drove through Grahamstown last year on the way to hunt mountain reedbuck west of there. Our PH was a descendant of Anries Pretorius.
Charlie
 
Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome Harry!
 
We have some serious bird hunters on this site, when they are not in Africa. I am sure you will meet them soon enough. I am just starting to get into quail and pheasant hunting. Have shot a few quail, but have never seen a pheasant in the wild, but am looking forward to hunting one! And being from the south, you can always find a dove shoot in September!
 
Harry, St Andrews College, boy...
 
welcome harry,youll love it here.
 
Hi Harry, welcome to AH.

Shot a few red partridges myself, but prefer buffalo ;)
 
Welcome, I love some of the old historic buildings in Grahams town.
 
Been to Grahamstown on my first trip over to RSA. Welcome!
 
Welcome Harry, beautiful area you are in traveled through on the way to hunt Nyala.
Enjoy,
Cody
 
Grahamstown somewhat like Vegas what happens there stays there ........ not that I obviously have been there .....and unlikely to return to the folly of my youth. ......

A mere 2 years ago ......


Welcome to the group Harry
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top