Greetings from another Wisconsinite

gesch

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
536
Reaction score
608
Location
Wisconsin
Media
46
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Sheboygan Rifle and Pistol Club NRA
Hunted
WI, WY, AL, TN, KY, Namibia (x3)
Greetings from another Wisconsinite! I have been to Namibia hunting two times and have just returned from a great trip. I will write a report soon with some pictures. I want to thank all the members for the many reports and articles. I learned a great deal and had a great time in the process. Thanks to all of you.
 
Gesch, welcome to AH, glad you finally decided to join the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH gesch! Looking forward to the report and having you contributing.
 
Welcome to AH, Hope to see you hunting in Africa again
 
Welcome to AH! Look forward to your report.
 
Welcome to AH sir.
 
That's what I like to hear. A new guy immediately sharing his hunting stories.

Welcome!
 
Welcome to the other side, I am looking forward to your report and pictures
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH, looking forward to the report
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Beschloss to the AH community! I’m anxiously waiting on your report and pictures! Hopefully I’ll make it to Namibia soon.
 
Welcome from a dislocated cheesehead.
 
Welcome Beschloss to the AH community! I’m anxiously waiting on your report and pictures! Hopefully I’ll make it to Namibia soon.
Ooops...sorry my iPad screwed up your name!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,603
Members
169,771
Latest member
MaritaLund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top