Greetings, Fellow Adventurers!

USMA2014

AH member
Reaction score
Hello from North Carolina!
It’s exhilarating to actually join the community!
I’ve read the forum for years, and you’ve all been immensely helpful.
While I haven’t been to Africa yet, I will some day.
I have a .500 A-Square Enfield that I’m determined to milk dry of its usefulness, so any info or tips are welcome!

Welcome aboard from a fellow Tarheel!

What part of the state are you in?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the dark side.

Giday USAMA2014 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome fellow Tar Heel! I live up in Western North Carolina just outside of Asheville.

That .500 A-Square Enfield sounds like an interesting rifle.

Welcome fellow Tar Heel! I live up in Western North Carolina just outside of Asheville.

That .500 A-Square Enfield sounds like an interesting rifle.
That’s awesome! I love going to the Apple Festival in Hendersonville.
The rifle is super neat, I got it second hand up in Fairbanks, AK. A guy had it built as a grizzly/moose stopper since he lived out in the bush, but couldn’t find ammo anymore and sold it to me.

Welcome aboard USMA2014. Your 500 A Square is a little much for rabbit hunting....... but on the other hand one doesn't always hunt rabbits. LOL Do you own any other calibers? What have you hunted with them?

Welcome aboard USMA2014. Your 500 A Square is a little much for rabbit hunting....... but on the other hand one doesn't always hunt rabbits. LOL Do you own any other calibers? What have you hunted with them?
Ya know… I hadn’t considered that. Lol! I do have others: .20Tac, .223, 260 rem, .308win,.30-06… pistols, muzzleloaders, shotguns. I suppose one of those could be pressed into service in a pinch ;)
I’ve had a great time hunting moose, caribou, grizzly (all unsuccessfully, though I did manage to chase a grizzly into a small stand of dense alders, before realizing how dumb that was) and successfully hunted deer (a lot) and turkey.
If I’m being honest, the installation lost my paperwork for all my weapons except my .500 A2 (registered separately) when I got drawn for my elk it was too late to fix it. So I grabbed my .500 and low crawled a lot!

Welcome!

Hello from North Carolina!
It’s exhilarating to actually join the community!
I’ve read the forum for years, and you’ve all been immensely helpful.
While I haven’t been to Africa yet, I will some day.
I have a .500 A-Square Enfield that I’m determined to milk dry of its usefulness, so any info or tips are welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH USMA2014! Nice to have you finally join the conversation.

Hello USMA2014,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.