Greeting from UK

Welcome to AH Keith! Please share some hunting tales and pictures with us. Looking forward to having you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH
I hope you will write a hunt report or two for us.
 
Hi Keith, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH sir.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Keith. Where and what did you hunt on your first two trips? Do you have any future hunts planed? What kind of rifles do you have?
 
Welcome, let's hear a report on your previous trips to Africa
 
Welcome from another UK hunter.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
A fellow Brit ....
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top