Great Time At SCI!

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
9,433
Reaction score
21,807
Location
Texas
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
139
Articles
16
Hunting reports
Africa
15
USA/Canada
4
Asia/M.East
2
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Spain, Austria, Australia, TX, CO, NM
E2599FC8-31AF-408A-B3A1-927825A63032.jpeg
B827508F-B0AD-4242-B2B6-03A939628B42.jpeg
6C163557-30B7-4896-8512-824B11140DE8.jpeg
I had a great week at SCI. I was shocked and amazed that I was recognized at the Beretta Awards Banquet for my role in Trophy. J. Alain Smith told a bit about the film, recognized me for my efforts, and had me stand and be recognized. Before I could sit down Jim Shockey shook my hand and congratulated me on a job well done. Many thanks to everyone at SCI for their kindness towards me this last week.
 
Well done. And one of the few people who doesn't need a stool standing by Jim!
 
Congratulations Phillip! Looks like you had blast...
 
The recognition is well deserved. I only hope you remember us layman as you hobnob with the royalty. [emoji12]
 
That’s great!
 
Now we all can testify that you clean up real well. Glad your were there and that recognition was afforded you.
 
Congrats. I saw J. Alain Smith had posted about you on his Facebook.

Glad to hear you were well received.
 
Well done Phillip !!
Like I have said before , you should change your name to balls of steel .
For someone to put themselves out there in a movie for all the haters to have a go at .
You deserve all the accolades you can get !!!!
Cheers Dory .
 
Congratulations you deserve the recognition for what you did.
 
Can we still call you Philip?;) . Or is it now Mr. Glass? Lol
 
You are keeping some pretty rough company out there Philip,those two champs know what you have went through its about time you started to get real recognition from people in the industry,again I say Thank you Mr Glass,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,762
Members
169,154
Latest member
MarinaStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top