Good Evening

Welcome Diana. This is a truly remarkable site and the members are very knowledgeable and helpful. I am starting my PH apprenticeship TMS Safaris ( under the guidance of Mr Simon Leach) in Mozambique shortly.
Hope to see you there some day.
 
I am at DSC every year! Do you do Gilly's Wednesday with the rest of the vendors?

Yes I've been at the exhibitors dinner the last several years. As the AH dinner grew in attendance, Gilleys became a good choice for the event. It's not quite as large as the Wednesday night event, but we had a 100 or so last year. It should be on Friday evening again, hopefully you can make it!
 
Welcome to AH, Diana !
 
Yes I've been at the exhibitors dinner the last several years. As the AH dinner grew in attendance, Gilleys became a good choice for the event. It's not quite as large as the Wednesday night event, but we had a 100 or so last year. It should be on Friday evening again, hopefully you can make it!
Depending on if I am required to attend the Friday night dinner. If I do not have to attend I will be there :) I like Gilleys
 
Welcome :S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH, Diana
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,415
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top