Good evening from Az

Welcome and glad to have you. Namibia is a grand place . My first safari was taken there, and now I am returning in May of this year. Look forward to your report. Who did you hunt with?
 
Welcome aboard muleman66. What rifles did you use on your African hunt? What species did you take?
 
Welcome to AH Muleman66. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,960
Members
169,071
Latest member
FreddyGoss
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top