Good evening from Az

Welcome and glad to have you. Namibia is a grand place . My first safari was taken there, and now I am returning in May of this year. Look forward to your report. Who did you hunt with?
 
Welcome aboard muleman66. What rifles did you use on your African hunt? What species did you take?
 
Welcome to AH Muleman66. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,639
Members
170,612
Latest member
ericdz77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top