Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Yes sir! It's been quite a learning curve walking around being weak and vulnerable. No way I could outrun someone or put up a good fight!
Or even scream for help I'd guess. ;)

Good to hear you're gaining ground.

I'm doing better. Still waiting for my incision to heal. Hopefully within a couple of weeks I'll be back to normal for the most part. Thanks for checking in!
No shooting the Big Bores for a bit old boy.

Take care of yourself and get better soon.

Glad all is going well. Prayers and good health.

Hello Toby, how are you feeling brother? Hopefully the infection is under control, and you are getting better by the minute.

Hello Toby, how are you feeling brother? Hopefully the infection is under control, and you are getting better by the minute.
Hello! I'm getting better. The infection is all but gone, but I still have to clean and dress my incision twice a day. I'm done with the antibiotics, so my energy is coming back as well. I'm hoping in two weeks or so, I'll be back to normal for the most part. Then I can get back to working out and can build my strength back up.
Thanks for checking on me!

Toby, while you are recuperating are you doing any reloading?

Nice to hear you are doing better !

Just take it easy and recover :D Cheers:

Glad to hear things are looking up!

Hope things keep going on the positive side.

Update. It's been roughly 8 weeks since my surgery. I'm now fully recovered and have been back to work for 3 weeks. I'm able to eat whatever I want, and can do whatever physical activity I like. (My girlfriend is happy). Lol!
Thanks so much for all the prayers during this difficult time. It's great having friends like all of you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.