G'day from Australia

Thanks for the welcome!

Heading to South Africa with Somerby Safaris for 7 days in April.

The main target is a Kudu (very original I know) and anything else will be based on what presents itself while on the hunt.

Travelling with a toddler and 3 guns (competing in the world trap championships before the hunt so taking competition shotguns as well as my hunting rifle) so it's a pretty big trip logistics wise but I'm sure the experience will be well worth the effort!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.

Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari!

Hi from Australia!

First African Hunt coming up in March so had to join the forum. Looks like a great resource and can't wait to draw on the wealth of knowledge that's clearly available.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, as others have said, you picked a great place to help with you journey to hunt Africa. Enjoy the planning it is part of tge experience. Good luck, will watch for your report.

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

Thanks for the welcome!

Heading to South Africa with Somerby Safaris for 7 days in April.

The main target is a Kudu (very original I know) and anything else will be based on what presents itself while on the hunt.

Travelling with a toddler and 3 guns (competing in the world trap championships before the hunt so taking competition shotguns as well as my hunting rifle) so it's a pretty big trip logistics wise but I'm sure the experience will be well worth the effort!
@stoxicity
Welcome to AH mate. You will find a wealth of knowledge here..
Where are you from in our great land and what caliber hunting rifle are you taking.
Best of luck with all your shooting.
What area are you hunting.
Bob

@stoxicity
Welcome to AH mate. You will find a wealth of knowledge here..
Where are you from in our great land and what caliber hunting rifle are you taking.
Best of luck with all your shooting.
What area are you hunting.
Bob
Cheers mate,

From sunny (not so much lately) Wagga Wagga.

Taking my Christensen 300WSM. A little worried about using the ELDX's I normally use in Africa but the outfitter assures me they'll hold up just fine.

Going to be hunting in Limpopo.

Cheers mate,

Taking my Christensen 300WSM. A little worried about using the ELDX's I normally use in Africa but the outfitter assures me they'll hold up just fine.

@stoxicity
I was born bred and raised in Wagga mate. A great place to grow up in the 60s and 70s. Now it just like in big city. A shithole. I left there in 1976, 1979,1982 and again in 2001.
I still have a few mates and a sister down there.
Went to school at Mount Austin primary and high. Koringal high had finished building when I left school in 76.
Bob

Hi from Australia!

First African Hunt coming up in March so had to join the forum. Looks like a great resource and can't wait to draw on the wealth of knowledge that's clearly available.
Welcome from Vic.

I'd be interested how you go with a toddler. I haven't travelled with our little one but it may be on the cards in the near future.

Welcome mate! I'm also heading over in March. Plenty of Aussies here!

welcome welcome welcome

Cheers mate,

G'day @stoxicity from another Aussie. I'm in Orange these days but grew up in Hay. Looking forward to your hunt report.

G'day from another Aussie

Hello stoxicity,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

G'day @stoxicity from another Aussie. I'm in Orange these days but grew up in Hay. Looking forward to your hunt report.
@425SCHADE
Hay, Hell and Booligal. Spent a bit of time in the late 70s shooting pigs out at Hells Gate. Wasn't hunting then it was just shooting there was that many.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!