Game Farm development in South Africa

ADV

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, South Africa
I am looking for an investor/ partner for my game farm deveoloment in KZN.Anyone interested please contact me. adv44.trader@gmail.com

Attachments

• S1032526.JPG
    S1032526.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 153
  • S1032545.JPG
    S1032545.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 142
  • S1032542.JPG
    S1032542.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 145
  • S1032557.JPG
    S1032557.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 153
How much are you looking for and do you live over in SA?

game farm

Hello Tom
Yes I live on the property, and have been trying to develope it for the last 5 year.
I have game fensed it, and stocked it with , impala, blesbuck, blue wildebeest, zebra , ostrich, and others.
Chalets are partly done, but I am struggeling to complete it on my own.I would like to get a partner or investor in to help.Someone who is passionate about african game and wants to be part of the whole project.
Its valued at +_ R4 m, which is about $570-000
Game value +_ R350-000 {250 head}
Its ideal for game breeding, or hunting, or just a private game estate.Let me know your thoughts.
Regards, Andre

game farm

How much are you looking for and do you live over in SA?
As I already have impala and wildebeest,
My idea for the farm is to begin a breeding project for Black Impala, Golden wildebeest, Sable and Nyala.

Attachments

• black impala.JPG
    black impala.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 154
  • golden wildebeest.JPG
    golden wildebeest.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 184
  • R100,000.jpg
    R100,000.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 130
As I already have impala and wildebeest,
My idea for the farm is to begin a breeding project for Black Impala, Golden wildebeest, Sable and Nyala.
I have just released 5 black impala splits , to start breeding in the black genes.
Also I have been granted a Big 5 concession nearby with a large quota of animals to hunt.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get into hunting in a big 5 area, without spending a huge amount.Investors / partners can make me a proposal.

Hi , are you looking for a active financial partner in the stated project ?? what would be the partnership moralities & the investment required?, send me a pm please.

Monish

say, ditto monish's entry

If you have a deal I may have an interest

and
Oh BTW

Anyone comes across a substantial concession or something as simple as a camp on the Mara or something dreamy like that, a few PH's and staff and I believe we can fund that in something just over a heartbeat.

PM with details please

Guys, I live here on my ranch, which is 300ha, the camp is being built, with very nice thatch chalets.Next door door to me is a big 5 reserve and they have given me the quota to take off the older animals.So my farm is ideal for a bass camp for clients.I also have at least 4 other hunting areas within 2 hours drive of my farm, so the potential is huge.I would like to remain a shareholder of my property, and will assist in managing it as well as guiding clients.
My only problem I don't have the funds to complete the whole project on my own.So therefore am needing a partnership!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbyRigby0

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you