G-force intro.

G force

AH member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Member of
A few in SA
Hi guys,this forum looks great!Glad to have found it.
I am from South Africa,39 yrs old.Hunt with rifle and traditional bow.I am involved in Problem animal control aswell,particularly black backed jackal.
I stay in Pretoria.
Regards
Ge
 
welcome to the forum gforce
enjoy the site
 
A Jackal hunter....
Welcome to AH.
 
So your the reason I couldnt connect on a Jackal LOL, Welcome to AH.
 
Sorry man!I shot four this last friday night :)

I was just kidding. I was hoping to bump into one this spring but hunted mostly working sheep ranches and those ranchers give the Jackal hell, I think I saw 2 tracks in 12 days.
 
Welcome to the forum, G force !
 
I was just kidding. I was hoping to bump into one this spring but hunted mostly working sheep ranches and those ranchers give the Jackal hell, I think I saw 2 tracks in 12 days.

Electronic and mouth callers work well for jackal.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH... So your the guy who let the ball down and my PH wanted me to shoot all the Jackals we saw...i was not interested...so i left them for you...
 
Welcome to AH G Force! Be sure to share some pics and stories.
 
Welcome to AH G force!
 
Welcome to the forum, you'll love it here.
 
Electronic and mouth callers work well for jackal.
Nice tip G force. I plan on packing a couple of mouth calls on my Safari. Welcome.
 
Thanks for the welcome guys.I know Fritz Rabe from another forum.
Hope to add some value through time.
Cheers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,782
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top