Hunting Picture Contest Official Rules
1. This competition is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com who are at least 18 years of age. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
2. To be eligible participants must post an eligible picture in this thread. Picture posts which do not show any picture(s) will be deleted.
3. Pictures must be posted between January 6th to March 10, 2015 (at midnight Pacific Standard Time). At that time nine pictures will be selected as finalists by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself. Each judge will choose their top three pictures which will be finalists. The nine pictures selected as finalists will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time). The finalist with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie the winner will be selected by the panel of three judges from the pictures that have tied. The winner will be announced by March 23, 2015 in this thread.
4. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice will not be awarded.
5. The hunt has to be taken in 2015 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and Arc Africa Hunting Safaris by May 15th, 2015, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.
6. Prize will be made available only to the identified winner.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize or substitute of animals will be offered.
8. Wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted.
9. Only 7 days including arrival and departure days and 4 trophies (1 Blue Wildebeest, 1 Impala, 1 Blesbuck and 1 Warthog) are redeemable by hunter. Days and trophies are non-transferable between the hunter and observer and may not be combined.
10. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that Arc Africa Hunting Safaris and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority may use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.
11. Arc Africa Hunting Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.
12. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Arc Africa Hunting Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.