Free Hunt for One Rifle or Bow Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015
HUNTING PICTURE CONTEST - WIN A FREE HUNT FOR 1 HUNTER & 1 OBSERVER WORTH US$ 7,000, 7 DAYS (5 FULL HUNTING DAYS) AND 4 TROPHIES WITH ARC AFRICA HUNTING SAFARIS FOR 2015.
STRETCHED ALONG A RIVERBANK, OUR LODGE INVITES YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE AFRICAN BUSH IN ITS TRUE SPLENDOR!
Based in the Waterberg, situated between Vaalwater and Ellisras, a mere 250 km from Pretoria our concession is nestled in the malaria free Waterberg area and is comprised of impressive mountainous and bushveld surrounds.
There are luxurious chalets and central lodge area where you will be able to enjoy your specially prepared meals and a quiet drink next to the fire after a long day in the field.
Along with the more common PG species, the more elusive nocturnal animals including Bushpig, small and large Spotted Genet, Civet, Aardvark, Leopards and Brown Hyena also occur here naturally and roam freely in the area.
Our experienced team of professional hunters, trackers and camp staff will ensure that you have a memorable hunting experience.
A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a FREE HUNT for One Hunter and One Observer. Hunting may be done with rifle or combination with bow, worth US$ 7,000 for 7 days including 5 hunting days (6 nights), arrival and departure days and 4 trophies with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris. Hunt to be taken in 2015 by posting your best hunting picture(s) in this thread on AfricaHunting.com. Each picture is one entry.
Plains game trophies included in the hunt:
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Impala
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Warthog
For additional trophy fees, please visit our website at www.ArcAfricaHuntingSafaris.co.za. Species not listed are available on request.
- 7 day plains game hunt with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris with 5 full hunting days plus arrival and departure days
- Safari is for one hunter and one observer
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff and vehicles
- Accommodations within the hunting area during your safari with us
- All meals
- Soft drinks with local beer and wine in moderation
- Daily laundry service
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to the taxidermist of your choice
- Pick-up and Drop-off from OR Tambo
HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the safari
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Extra animals can be taken according to the 2015 price list (see http://arcafricahuntingsafaris.co.za/images/arcafric/downloads/Price_List_2014_2015_Arc_Africa.pdf)
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded not included in the contest
- Packing, dipping and taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Additional tours
- Medical and travel insurance
You are able to add the following at our regular prices:
- Additional activities
- Additional trophies
- Additional days
- Additional hunters and/or observers
- Big Five may be hunted on this hunt
Main species offered in our Limpopo concession:
- Blue Wildebeest
- Grey Duiker
- Mountain Reedbuck
- Red Hartebeest
- Burchell’s Zebra
What to do to enter the competition, post any hunting picture in this thread and include a title. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HUNTING RELATED PICTURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE FROM AFRICA TO BE ENTERED IN THIS CONTEST. You can enter as many hunting related pictures as you would like. Pictures must be yours. We will take into consideration all aspects of the photograph itself. It's about the photograph, basically any hunting picture can be submitted, from nature, taxidermy, hunting dogs, action hunting scenes, hunting camps, firearms to trophies and more. Once the 9 finalists pictures have been selected by the three AH judges, it will be the members who choose the winner by voting in this thread.
Post your pictures below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
Pictures must be posted between January 6th to March 10, 2015 (at midnight Pacific Standard Time). At that time nine pictures will be selected as finalists by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself. Each judge will choose their top three pictures which will be finalists. The nine pictures selected as finalists will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time). The finalist with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie the winner will be selected by the panel of three judges from the pictures that have tied. The winner will be announced by March 23, 2015 in this thread.
See official hunting picture contest rules in the following post.
We ask that the prize winner post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris on AfricaHunting.com.
Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this hunting picture contest and best of luck. For those of you who will just be checking out the pictures entered, please feel free to leave comments.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Africa,
Last edited by a moderator: