Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's better than the Zambezi River and a rifle??? :)
DSC00380.JPG

And the first picture entered is.... :A Hold Breath:

Brickburn looking for a picture!!!!
Hunting related, so it qualifies! :A Rock:

You have a twisted sense of humour. I like it.

Not an entry. Honest. Waiting for January 10th to enter.

You have a twisted sense of humour. I like it.

Not an entry. Honest. Waiting for January 10th to enter.

Hey, he said enter as many as you want, so you might as well enter it!!!! :)

My humour is definitely twisted, as is the rest of me according to my wife!

Is this going to be a total farce like the last 'photo contest', or is the voting this time to be done by actual AH members on the merit of the photo itself??

Cheers and well done to ARC AFRICA on donating the hunt.

blacks

Is this going to be a total farce like the last 'photo contest', or is the voting this time to be done by actual AH members on the merit of the photo itself??

blacks
blacks, I do not agree that the last contest was a farce as I believe that all of the pictures selected by the judges were true contenders nonetheless, I have changed the rules to avoid the situation that occurred last time with a lot of people joining to vote at the last minute.

Here is that section of the rules:
The nine pictures selected as finalists by the 3 AH judges will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time).

I hope that this addresses your concern.

Entry 2: Taking a break in the Kalahari

IMG-20140627-WA0005.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20140627-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20140627-WA0005.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 243
blacks, I do not agree that the last contest was a farce as I believe that all of the pictures selected by the judges were true contenders nonetheless, I have changed the rules to avoid the situation that occurred last time with a lot of people joining to vote at the last minute.

Here is that section of the rules:
The nine pictures selected as finalists by the 3 AH judges will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time).

I hope that this addresses your concern.

Hi Jerome, I did not mean to point the finger at the judges, but rather the voting process from last time; which it seems you now have in hand which is good to hear. Well done and thanks, I shall dig through my photos!

Cheers
blacks

Hi Jerome, I did not mean to point the finger at the judges, but rather the voting process from last time; which it seems you now have in hand which is good to hear. Well done and thanks, I shall dig through my photos!

Cheers
blacks
Hello Blacks,

Thank you for your comments. As Jerome has mentioned, I am confidant that this Competition will run smoothly and that everybody who chooses to participate will have a fair chance of winning.

Looking forward to seeing a few pics from you(y)

Regards

Thank you to the members who have started posting their photos! Judging by the first entries, we are in for an awesome competition!

looking forward to the rest!!!

Regards

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite pictures. I took the picture during my safari in the Omay North (Zimbabwe).
This was the first buffalo of this safari organized with Martin Pieters.
The PH of this safari was Shaun Buffee.
I am still dreaming with this Safari.

Imagen 077.jpg

Last edited:
This was my first buffalo ever, from Save Conservancy.
My wife really happy at the skinning shed after a really exited morning.

Arantxa+ Skiners.JPG

Javier + leopard (1).jpg
My best trophy ever.
Leopard hunted in Lemco with Shaun Buffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,