For Sale Ruger M77 Alaskan 416 Ruger

Status
Not open for further replies.
super deal for someone. You won't be disappointed if you close this great opportunity.

View attachment 281030 View attachment 281031 View attachment 281242 View attachment 281033 View attachment 281034 For Sale.
Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan 416 Ruger.
20" Barrel. (No muzzle brake). Stainless steel with Factory Hogue Stock.
Rifle is in very good condition, other than the stock has some scratches on it from field carry. (You'll probably replace the stock anyway).
Metal is in good condition with only one small smudge just in front if the bolt knob. (See pics).
Rifle feeds and functions very well and is very accurate.
Includes Hornady Reloading dies and 100 brass cases. (81 unfired. 19 once fired).
Includes 1" scope rings. Does NOT include scope.

$900.00 plus shipping.
Wheres this located?

HELLO, Is the Ruger 416 Rigby still available???

Haha! Just kidding! I was just trying to see if I could get a last minute bite before I reduce the price to $850.00 for the rifle, dies and brass. :A Outta:
Looking for that $850.00 Ruger if it is available!!! Scot

My Bad, It looked like the posting was current.

Omg, AGAIN! I get up, come to the forum, see a .416 Ruger for sale in the "latest postings", and nearly broke the glass in my phone tapping on it. Damn it people, read the dates! Seeing a .416 for sale and finding this, AGAIN, is like finding out you're taking a model to the prom, but they turn out to be a short, fat guy instead. Yeah, it's that bad lol

Ok! SOLD! Where do I ship it to? I've been trying to sell this for so long, I'll give it to you for $500.00.
OK. I'll PM you my FFL's info and you can send it to him and after he gets it, I'll mail you a check. Trust me.

OK. I'll PM you my FFL's info and you can send it to him and after he gets it, I'll mail you a check. Trust me.
Ok. Thanks! For any future buyers, I have 4 more at the same price. I'll hand deliver for an additional $2.50. Lower 48 only. $5.00 for HI and AK.

Ok. Thanks! For any future buyers, I have 4 more at the same price. I'll hand deliver for an additional $2.50. Lower 48 only. $5.00 for HI and AK.
Toby,
Don't forget about the case of 350gr Woodleigh Hydros that you will include with each rifle? Those oughta ship for about $10 CONUS, $15AUS, $20EURO,$25Tibet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg