For Sale Ruger M77 Alaskan 416 Ruger

John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
Really, I was thinking the AH Classifieds had been somewhat stale lately. Some really nice guns posted but something was missing. Now I know why I keep this page open on my laptop all the time. Toby's all night Disco and Gun Emporium. You just can not beat it for cheap entertainment.

TOBY458

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Really, I was thinking the AH Classifieds had been somewhat stale lately. Some really nice guns posted but something was missing. Now I know why I keep this page open on my laptop all the time. Toby's all night Disco and Gun Emporium. You just can not beat it for cheap entertainment.
Come one....come all....to the Midnight Ball!!!

John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
Girls, Girls, Girls - Oh, I mean Guns, Guns, Guns.

AZDAVE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
@TOBY458 @CAustin Toby since folks are putting in orders when you find a nice VC round body in 450NE put my name on it and I will trade back a 416 Ruger after you sell this one and ask Why did I do that:) Nice rifle some one will get a great deal and enjoy it.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
You really did it! Must be adding to the hunting list this summer!

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.