John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
Really, I was thinking the AH Classifieds had been somewhat stale lately. Some really nice guns posted but something was missing. Now I know why I keep this page open on my laptop all the time. Toby's all night Disco and Gun Emporium. You just can not beat it for cheap entertainment.

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Really, I was thinking the AH Classifieds had been somewhat stale lately. Some really nice guns posted but something was missing. Now I know why I keep this page open on my laptop all the time. Toby's all night Disco and Gun Emporium. You just can not beat it for cheap entertainment.
Come one....come all....to the Midnight Ball!!!

John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
Girls, Girls, Girls - Oh, I mean Guns, Guns, Guns.

AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
@TOBY458 @CAustin Toby since folks are putting in orders when you find a nice VC round body in 450NE put my name on it and I will trade back a 416 Ruger after you sell this one and ask Why did I do that:) Nice rifle some one will get a great deal and enjoy it.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
You really did it! Must be adding to the hunting list this summer!

jbarki

Reaction score
Any chance this rifle is still for sale or has it been sold

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
Im starting to know @TOBY458 s kitchen very well now. I think we see it more than his wife :ROFLMAO:

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Ok. I'll go buy one and sell it to you! How much should I lose on the deal? Hahah!
Toby,
I just assumed you had another one that you haven’t put up for sale yet? You can take the same loss on that one when you sell it to me? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Your my hero!
CEH

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Toby,
I just assumed you had another one that you haven’t put up for sale yet? You can take the same loss on that one when you sell it to me? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Your my hero!
CEH
No. I'm actually low on rifles at the moment. I've come down to a precarious time in my life where I only have two rifles over 375 in caliber. Both are Winchester 70 Safari Express. One in 416 RM and one in 458 Win Mag. That's it. Nothing else. Notta....
But have I mentioned the R8?

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
No. I'm actually low on rifles at the moment. I've come down to a precarious time in my life where I only have two rifles over 375 in caliber. Both are Winchester 70 Safari Express. One in 416 RM and one in 458 Win Mag. That's it. Nothing else. Notta....
But have I mentioned the R8?
Well, you still have some great rifles and the R8 especially. KEEP them! I’m so glad you’re recovering from your surgery and your music and your singing is great!
Take care of yourself!
CEH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenKoch83

Latest profile posts

Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?
Gerry Addison wrote on KKovar's profile.
Do you still have the set of gaiters you talked about on the site? Gerry
Ihuntbiggame wrote on Krist Atanasoff's profile.
Hi Krist, I’m interested in your Sako , can you please send me a email with a better description and your asking price . Thank you. From. Mike
CoElkHunter wrote on Mtn_Infantry's profile.
Mtn_Infantry,
That's a monster buck you have in your avatar! Very Nice! Anyway, my brother in law and myself are planning to do some fishing while in Port Aransas. I think he/we are planning on taking a boat charter out a couple of days. He's a serious fisherman and I am not. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark Griffin
Rocco490 wrote on TTundra's profile.
Okay sure. What is the address to ship the ammo to?
Send me a check to