For Sale M1 Carbine Fully Transferrable Machine Gun

Looking back I think it's really strange that (speaking for those of us in states that can own them) many of us never knew we could own suppressors or machine guns years ago. Here in Texas we have always been able to own NFA items. You know how popular suppressors are now!
Btw, anybody in the Houston area that needs a prints and photos done, or a good deal on a can, let me know. I’m a Silencer Shop kiosk location and gold status dealer for them.

Btw, anybody in the Houston area that needs a prints and photos done, or a good deal on a can, let me know. I’m a Silencer Shop kiosk location and gold status dealer for them.
Glenn I have a question. Is there a good way to check in with ATF on a pending tax stamp? Does Silencer shop help with this? What info is needed to look up an application? Long story but I need to make a call and see where one is.
Philip

A couple of older Marines told me when I was a boot that they carried M-2's in Vietnam. They loved them far above the M-14 or M-16's. Also, there is the book;

Shots Fired in Anger: A Rifleman's View of Battle of Guadalcanal
In Shots Fired in Anger, Lieutenant Colonel John B. George recounts his brutal experiences in frontline jungle warfare and examines the weapons, tactics, ...

LtCol George wrote of preferring a M-1 Carbine in a firefight. I think an M-2 would be darn fun to own!

Good luck with the sale. I wish it could be me...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 9.06.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 9.06.24 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 120
Like many here I was very surprised at the price on this firearm. After looking it up.....I found out it is a very good price on a highly collectable gun. Just hadn't looked one up in 30 years. In great condition, too. I learned everything I know about ricochets from one of these little guns 50 years ago. M27 tracers, I think they were labeled, would at times glance off things at seemingly impossible angles. These are a marvelous gun, and one of my fav military firearms. Best of luck with the sale.....FWB

Glenn I have a question. Is there a good way to check in with ATF on a pending tax stamp? Does Silencer shop help with this? What info is needed to look up an application? Long story but I need to make a call and see where one is.
Philip

Members of Congress can be helpful here, they can also nudge things along sometimes.

Like many here I was very surprised at the price on this firearm. After looking it up.....I found out it is a very good price on a highly collectable gun. Just hadn't looked one up in 30 years. In great condition, too. I learned everything I know about ricochets from one of these little guns 50 years ago. M27 tracers, I think they were labeled, would at times glance off things at seemingly impossible angles. These are a marvelous gun, and one of my fav military firearms. Best of luck with the sale.....FWB
Thanks. They appreciate annually and done well with them. Its just time to move another one out.

Philip
Philip sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can call the NFA and ask about the status. We had a customer buy a can from Gander Mountain when they were on sale, and we had to track it down for him. If you need help, PM me and I’ll give you my phone number

I am glad your rifle found a new home. These are great little rifles. My favorite Uncle (2/75th WWII vet) gave me one when I was a kid. It came with a case of ammo and a Lee Handloader. I would stay up all night beating out ammo just to burn it up the next day. :LOL: Some of the "toys" he gave me would have got us both locked up in today's society.

Safe shooting

Uh, not sure what you mean. Backdoor who? NFA stuff is not legal in WA for ANYONE, period.
I should clarify this to mean with the exception of military, police and federally licensed manufactures.
Just having an FFL is not enough, as in general they are illegal and have been since the earth cooled, even though some say only since 1994, aint so.
Must. Resist. Correcting. Bullshit misunderstanding of the law. Damnit, this hurts, but I need to walk away. Just FYI, I'm licensed in WA (you can find me in the WSBA directory), I practice NFA law, and I have several FFL clients in WA and MT. Yep....just gonna walk away.....

But I may need that machine gun.

Forty years ago I had a commercial FFL and attended a meeting in Spokane,WA sponsored by the ATF. The subject of full-auto guns was raised and one of the agents said that he owned an M60 (the machine gun, not the tank) but that it was stored in a state, I don't recall which. Whatever the state was, he could own/shoot etc the gun and in Washington he could "own" it, he just couldn't have it in the state. so as far as the M2 carbine goes, if the laws are the same, I guess someone in Washington State could buy it, they just would have to keep it in a state that allows them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg