FNG From Colorado!

Hello Colorado Luckydog,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...
 
Colorado Luckydog, welcome to AH from Longmont, CO!
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome aboard.
Have fun planning.
I hunted Colorado a couple times.
Beautiful country.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Livermore, CO!
 
Welcome to AH from the high prairie!
 
Welcome to AH. Planning is half the fun! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,873
Members
169,454
Latest member
tracelinwi1986
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top