Love this idea! I'd be interested in this as a "pre-big game hunt" for my wife and me. Spending some time to get re acquainted with wild Africa, before going on to a more expensive hunt for Buffalo and/ or Elephant. Kinda like an appetizer before the main course. Since food has already been mentioned, hunting animals that we'd eat in camp would be my focus. What an opportunity!
coukld also do your buff this style, would be great!!
 
thanx for the comments guys

i am looking forward to host some gents in this style, definately will be fun and a different experience
 
hi all

best wishes for 2021

lets get a few more of these great hunts booked for 2021

regards
 
this still available guys

maybe late season would be great
 
I think I have missed your animal price list somewhere?
Thanks, Kevin
 
hi all

here is std trophy price list attached

the cull animals for 2021 will be
zebra $350
bwb $300
impala $80
giraffe $500

for other package deals such as buff, etc pls contact me

we can do any package or combination of animals on this hunt

regards
 

Attachments

hi all

here is std trophy price list attached

the cull animals for 2021 will be
zebra $350
bwb $300
impala $80
giraffe $500

for other package deals such as buff, etc pls contact me

we can do any package or combination of animals on this hunt

regards
Very good, thanks
 
Love it, I'll have to keep this in mind. Good luck!
 
hi all

here is std trophy price list attached

the cull animals for 2021 will be
zebra $350
bwb $300
impala $80
giraffe $500

for other package deals such as buff, etc pls contact me

we can do any package or combination of animals on this hunt

regards
So, I have what may be a really dumb newbie question.... but I have to ask to satisfy my curiosity and cure my ignorance, haha.
What constitutes / makes a cull zebra and / or giraffe? I'm truly ignorant on this and genuinely want to know and understand!
 
So, I have what may be a really dumb newbie question.... but I have to ask to satisfy my curiosity and cure my ignorance, haha.
What constitutes / makes a cull zebra and / or giraffe? I'm truly ignorant on this and genuinely want to know and understand!

Cull zebra or cull giraffe would be the one your guide or ph points out to you
May be young female or male or large or have a bad skin or just a number that needs to be temoved to save the vegetation
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,148
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top