Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey gents, and ladies! After many years of admiring finer shotguns and since now I’ve returned to the sport of clays, yesterday I purchased this beautiful new Cesar Guierini Magnus Sporting limited edition 12 gauge. Can’t wait to get her on the course! Maybe she’ll help me break more clays! Lol!

61C67027-5AEB-48AF-8259-C1359CAC2A1C.jpeg
5BA8F4A0-8B3C-4B80-A706-A1C7D6D6C9AE.jpeg
EA91A793-B838-48E1-A131-CD35890FFC21.jpeg
8AD345A0-6BBA-4D33-B964-8E4DACDC153E.jpeg
EBCD4283-5EC2-4068-8FA8-0BAAACDCE710.jpeg
3FDF2B05-A5BD-4006-A8D4-38D996ACF35B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! Congrats on the new addition, that's a beauty!

Hey gents, and ladies! After many years of admiring finer shotguns and since now I’ve returned to the sport of clays, yesterday I purchased this beautiful new Cesar Guierini Magnus Sporting limited edition 12 gauge. Can’t wait to get her on the course! Maybe she’ll help me break more clays! Lol!
I have one, not limited edition, 12g 32” barrels, and I shoot really well with it.
Philip

Beautiful shotgun.
Congratulations.

Why does it seem that we shoot better with fine firearms?
I know I feel like I owe it to the firearm to be more accurate.
I need to do my absolute best, because the firearm is certainly more capable than I am.

Hope it breaks 'em for ya.

Nice shotgun! Congrats
Bruce

Fine shotguns are just a joy to hold and wield, enjoy it and may you shoot your best every with it.

Beautiful shotgun.
Congratulations.

Why does it seem that we shoot better with fine firearms?
I know I feel like I owe it to the firearm to be more accurate.
I need to do my absolute best, because the firearm is certainly more capable than I am.

Hope it breaks 'em for ya.
Lol! Let’s hope I do her justice. Been 35+ years since I shot trap regularly. This sporting clays is a DIFFERENT game lol! But I’m in the learning curve.

I have been shooting the same gun for a few years. Have the full length sub gage tube for it also. I love it.

View attachment 369289View attachment 369290View attachment 369291View attachment 369292View attachment 369293View attachment 369294

WOW! One lovely lady for sure!
Sporting clays is a fun game. You get use to one setup and start to think you’re getting better, then they change the course! Ugh! It can be very frustrating, fun, but frustrating.

I have the Summit Sporting and just recently ordered the Invictus III Sporting Limited. Really like the Guerini shotguns.

WOW! One lovely lady for sure!
Sporting clays is a fun game. You get use to one setup and start to think you’re getting better, then they change the course! Ugh! It can be very frustrating, fun, but frustrating.
Lol! I know what you mean Phil. They say fun is in the learning...so can someone please tell me when I’m having fun! Just kidding I’m loving it again. Anyway when I need some encouragement I shoot a bunch of wobble trap and consistently break in the 20’s. Lol

I have the Summit Sporting and just recently ordered the Invictus III Sporting Limited. Really like the Guerini shotguns.
Aghhh, the Invictus is a beauty. Post some pictures when you get her.

Aghhh, the Invictus is a beauty. Post some pictures when you get her.

There are pics in this thread, though from the brochure as not arriving until next month or so.

There are pics in this thread, though from the brochure as not arriving until next month or so.

Yep absolutely stunning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg