Finally finished 404

Kris Thomassen

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
32
Morning gents,

Don't post much but spend alot of time reading on here.

thought I would share the jeffery I just finished for the caprivi next summer. Has been a couple years of planning and picking parts then finding the time to whittle up a stock for it.

Rifle started life as a m70 300rum stainless classic.

Also finished up a new stock for a sako in 340 for a buddy at the same time.
 

Attachments

  • 20260705_122724.jpg
    20260705_122724.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 184
  • 20260705_122605.jpg
    20260705_122605.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
  • 20260409_170035.jpg
    20260409_170035.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 170
  • 20260302_165430.jpg
    20260302_165430.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 163
  • 20260318_125602.jpg
    20260318_125602.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 176
Wonderful looking 404J. How’d she shoot so far?
 
Wonderful looking 404J. How’d she shoot so far?
Just put her together this morning, gotta make some range time this week and function check/ see how she shoots. Got some factory hornadys to throw down pipe before loading the woodlie/ northfork solid combo i was hoping to bring with me next year.
 
Just put her together this morning, gotta make some range time this week and function check/ see how she shoots. Got some factory hornadys to throw down pipe before loading the woodlie/ northfork solid combo i was hoping to bring with me next year.
I’m sure it will all work as expected. You do nice work, hats off!
 
Very Nice! :D Beers:
 
Just put her together this morning, gotta make some range time this week and function check/ see how she shoots. Got some factory hornadys to throw down pipe before loading the woodlie/ northfork solid combo i was hoping to bring with me next year.
Take some padding. Those factory Hornady loads are very hot. Be careful with them off the bench.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,945
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top