Favorite Drink?

Only Canadian beer has a higher %
 
We have colder winter, need a higher alcohol % so we don't freeze
 
We have colder winter, need a higher alcohol % so we don't freeze
you need some decent stuff then :E Big Grin:


561.png
572.png
573.png
574.png


THE SPIRITS OF ST. VINCENT
Sunset Very Strong Rum is an overproof white rum with a robust, youthful spirit. Best in mixed drinks and cocktails. 84.5% alc/vol.

576.png
 

Attachments

  • 576.png
    576.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 4.52.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 4.52.08 PM.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
White rum, they don't even age it as long as beer
 
south african cabs for me. after a couple of ice cold beers.
 
4 beers before dinner, red wine with.... The a cigar by fire
 
Lagavulin 16 year! R.
 
Oh yeah..... A single malt with the cigar at the fire.... Doh
 
Klip drift brandy and coke easy on the coke
 
- Black grouse whisky
- Amarula
- Rum and coke

All have their place around the camp fire, that being said I'll give any drink a chance.
 
Tafel Lager in Namibia. The best!
Remember Namibia was a German colony so that is where the good beer came from!
Philip
 
3 beers before dinner, a double Vodka with Cranberry with Dinner, and a very stiff Knob Creek bourbon on the rocks after dinner. Every single night! In bed by 10, no matter what.
 
Since my original post I have tried Amarula and also Crown Royal.

Must admit, they were both quite good!

Also must admit, there is a bottle of Amarula in the house, and a bottle of Crown Royal in the cabin up in Missouri.

Just need to make sure it doesn't become too much of a habit! ;)
 
I plan to stock up on Amarula in the duty free on my trip to Zimbabwe on the 22nd.
 
A glass of Cabernet Sauv. OR two.John
 
@tarbe i too tried Amarullo since my first post. I loved it. It's a good thing it isn't overly strong because the first night I tried it I wiped out the whole bottle. It was delicious and..... I've been told it's available here in the states sooooo the search has started.
 
We get Amarula from Spec's a quarter mile outside the neighborhood!

Could be a problem! That stuff goes down real easy!
 
Does anyone remember "Swill" from the old Saturday Night Live? You probably need to find another outfitter if they serve it.:Vomit:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top