Favorite Drink?

The classic choice is Macallan, but if it is really hot out then I like gin and ginger ale. Tequila is great, but just not when I have guns around after a hunt (it turns me into Hunter S. Thompson). I will never turn down a good Margherita ever. Depending on just how crazy you are (and from reading some of the posts here is seems that most of you are pretty crazy) you can add some pre-workout supplement to your alcoholic beverage of choice. It is sort of like doing the vodka and redbull thing but to a whole different degree of not okay.
Oh gd I am an alcoholic....:eek:
 
If hot nothing beats the G/T, I prefer Gordons Dry....if cold a good single malt with a drop of water..

As an avec along with coffee I like a glass of Calvados..

My favorite single malt these days is Caol Ila 12 years...try it..!
 
After a loooong break from ta-killya, I had a shot of Patron (sp?) the other day at a football game. Oooh it was sooo good. I will have to be very careful as hard alcohol can make very bad things happen to me.
 
This stuff I only dish out on the last evening, you know all about it in the morning! Makes a very nice addition to your personal drink collection too.
IMAG0205.jpg
 
Tried Amarula on my first trip to S.A. last summer......enjoyed it very much!!! I also like Jim Beam Red stag in Black cherry and hard cider flavorings.
 
PH Coffee - one part local brandy one part coke ! - Barneys @ Port Elizabeth got me a taste for that !
 
Jameson,Kilbeggan. Redbreast if someone else is buying
Partial to beer at anytime
 
Maybe I should have said, all the above
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,703
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top