Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Finally had some time to get a few pics so, I would like to offer fallow buck hunts for this season.
Included:
Guides, meals, lodging, 3 full hunting days, alcohol in moderation, unlimited hogs/predators, fishing, 1 trophy Fallow Deer, skinning and quartering, airport pickup/return to Amarillo International Airport.
Not included:
Texas hunting license (Non resident 5-Day Special Hunting License Type 157) $48, tips, Taxidermy (If you book this hunt and use my taxidermy company you will receive a 5% discount off any shoulder, half body, or full body), airfare, pre/post trip expenses, meat processing.
Fallow Available:
White
DSCF1502.JPG

Chocolate
DSCF1524.JPG

Spotted
DSCF1554.JPG

Price:
Day Fees for three full days- $900
Trophy Fee for Trophy Fallow buck- $3800
Total:$4700

Damn nice critters buddy!

Thanks buddy. I have some awesome axis too! I will be putting up more hunt offers soon but I'm still trying to get pics of some of the other animals we have this year. They haven't been exactly cooperating for pics so I set up tons of trail cams today.

Ya got to tell them say cheese! I thought you knew that! Some outfitter you are! Lol

I tried that, they gave me the middle hoof and took off.

Thanks buddy. I have some awesome axis too! I will be putting up more hunt offers soon but I'm still trying to get pics of some of the other animals we have this year. They haven't been exactly cooperating for pics so I set up tons of trail cams today.
What do you mean their not cooperating for pictures?....Non hunters always ask how I get them to stay a pose for a picture?:Bored:

If someone was gonna come hunt me I wouldn't stand around and wait for my pic to be taken either. who knows, maybe they're just camera shy..... Nice Fallow deer. Bruce

Some nice looking bucks there

Some nice looking bucks there
Thanks Dudders. That white fallow in the picture is a toad. I'm hoping someone takes advantage of this opportunity.

Great palms on those dudes!

They look like they've been eating quite well

They look like they've been eating quite well
They are all getting bulked up for the rut. The average fallow will loose over 10% of his body weight during the rut. They will start chasing does in a few months.

They are all getting bulked up for the rut. The average fallow will loose over 10% of his body weight during the rut. They will start chasing does in a few months.

So they're like teenage males? They won't care about food in the interest of chasing tail!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnswift

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you