ESHKESH SAFARI - INTRODUCTION

Hello ESHKESH SAFARI,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome Mubarak, what sort of camps will you be establishing?
Thank you very much, Sir. We're planning to do the traditional tented camp with possibly a thatched mess area like what we have up at the moment in Lolmorijoi - our camp in Masai OA east. The washrooms are built using stones and bricks and the tent is attached to them.
 

Attachments

Hello ESHKESH SAFARI,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank you very much Velo. It is indeed the greatest forum on the planet and I couldn't be happier to join you guys!
 
Welcome. It would be great to see some pics of animals hunted by you and your clients. Hunting stories would also be well recieved. I love your part of the world. Last year a friend and I hunted Masailand with KNS and had a great hunt. Looking forward to more posts.
Bruce
 
Welcome! Looks like you have carved out your own little piece of heaven! Look forward to seeing more of your successes
 
Welcome to AH. Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Giday Mubarak. Welcome to the AH forums.
 
Welcome. It would be great to see some pics of animals hunted by you and your clients. Hunting stories would also be well recieved. I love your part of the world. Last year a friend and I hunted Masailand with KNS and had a great hunt. Looking forward to more posts.
Bruce
full

full

full

full
 
That leopard looks like a stud
 
Yes, that is a big cat!
 
Thank you very much, Sir. We're planning to do the traditional tented camp with possibly a thatched mess area like what we have up at the moment in Lolmorijoi - our camp in Masai OA east. The washrooms are built using stones and bricks and the tent is attached to them.
Very nice, exactly the type of camp I like.
 
Welcome. It would be great to see some pics of animals hunted by you and your clients. Hunting stories would also be well recieved. I love your part of the world. Last year a friend and I hunted Masailand with KNS and had a great hunt. Looking forward to more posts.
Bruce
Glad to hear you hunted with KNS last year. Quintin is a good friend. What area did you hunt in? Ngaserai or Lake Natron South? From 2023, Ngaserai will be under our care.
 
That leopard looks like a stud
Speaking of big leopards, I would safely say that our area offers the best chance to bag one. Just this June, our client concluded the most successful safari we've ever had where he took three massive leopards on three licenses in just a couple of weeks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,535
Latest member
GarlandR62
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top