Drillbit's Trophy Room Build

Awesome space, jealous already. Can't wait to see the walls fill up.
 
:notworthy: - Awesome space
 
This is an amazing space! I’m very happy for you. It looks like a lot of time went into planning this out! I’m sure that was just as fun as filling it up will be!!
 
Super fantastic!!! I'd stay well past my welcome for sure
 
WOW, what a beautiful place, and looks fantastic with the trophies you have on the wall. When are you having the trophy room warming party, and are we invited???? (y) BTW, need TP in the bathroom. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sorry, I couldn't resist.
 
hqdefault.jpg



Absolutely awesome!!! Worthy of Ace Ventura LOL
 

Attachments

  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 323
I must say you have outdone yourself. VERY nice man space and a wonderful floor
 
Stunning! Absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations on an amazing build and a life’s worth of work being both displayed and enjoyed!
 
Beautiful! I appreciate your attention to detail on finish out, the floors, walls, bathroom are all stunning.

JES
 
Great space ! I did one of those floors and it turned out great. Can be slippery. Yours is really nice!
 
Great progress - I love the exterior as much as the interior. Few things work better with lots of wall space and taxidermy than art. You have plenty of room for large pieces that will enhance the overall feel of the space dramatically.
 
my place is in permit stage hope to have a nice room when all done last house trophys were almost everywhere
 
Well, my pool table is coming next week, and my 8 African animals are coming in about 3 months, but I'll show you what I've got so far.

It really is a great looking trophy room. But it's been almost two years since the OP has been on the site. Hope that he is well and just out enjoying some more hunting. Drillbit, you owe us a look at the African mounts! :D
 
Would love to see the updates with African animals displayed!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,890
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top