Cull only packages

Yes sir,
Can assist you. Have a package which includes 5x Black Wildebeest cows and 5 Blesbuck ewes in some beautiful country.
You can find the link here:

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Check with Nick Bowker Hunting. I've done three cull hunts with him. He culls impala, warthog, kudu, waterbuck, blesbok, and springbok I've done a lot of research on RSA cull hunts and if you want other animals, you're going to pay more or hunt shorter time frames. From this chair, some of the cull hunts are way overpriced.

Just started looking at packages in SA, I'm interested in cull only packages mainly plains game, warthogs, jackals. Due to various reasons I will not be looking for Trophies. Is this reasonable/possible? Thank you

Hi sir

Welcome welcome welcome
More than willing to help you with cull packages
Have references from the uk if you need

I have sent you a dm

Good day sir,

Maybe this is of interest to you?

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Hi sir

Welcome welcome welcome
More than willing to help you with cull packages
Have references from the uk if you need

I have sent you a dm
@UKLew Please my @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS cull hunt report below;

We have packages available! I did send you a message!

Cull packages done right are my favorite. It’s not just about the money, it’s animal husbandry which is too often overlooked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EugeneTak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.