COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Apparently a tractor trailer loaded with.... You guessed it Toilet Paper, crashed and caught on fire in Dallas County, Texas.
@Reuters April 1, 2020.
Judging by the video it is not an April Fools Joke. ( You can't make this stuff up)

April 1 (UPI) -- Authorities in Texas said a truck driver was not injured when his vehicle caught fire on the interstate, but the flames destroyed some precious cargo: a load of toilet paper.

The Texas Department of Transportation said the truck crashed about 4 a.m. Wednesday and burst into flames on Interstate 20, near the I-45 interchange in southern Dallas County.

WHO spending for 2018.

Wonder if it would be wise for medical supplies and materials to at least match travel expense. Also wonder who receives the transfers and grants.:sneaky:

EUhXDKwWoAAeRqO

Jeezz, just like nearly all those big intergovernmental organizations. Which report does this come from?

Un fkn believable.... Now look what those morons are doing.....

From the BBC news app

China has approved the use of bear bile to treat critically ill coronavirus patients.

The National Health Commission has recommended the use of Tan Re Qing - an injection that contains bear bile, goat horn and herbs - to treat patients with Covid-19.

But there is no evidence the mixture has any medicinal value.

Bear bile, which is produced in the liver and stored in the gall bladder, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years and fetches a high price in the illegal international market.

The move to approve its use has angered animal rights activists and comes just weeks after the country banned the sale of wild animals for food.

Article share tools

Interestingly , it burns quickly with a clear, smokeless fire -- --multipurpose!!
Warning!
Keep your hands clear of any open flames after using... !!!
(Yes, that's my office table..)

91590322_1043202512709240_6267948127865536512_o.jpg

Interestingly , it burns quickly with a clear, smokeless fire -- --multipurpose!!
Warning!
Keep your hands clear of any open flames after using... !!!
(Yes, that's my office table..)

View attachment 339711

A small amount also burns for longer than you think...and as said you can't see the flame.....

There is and always will be a political side to a situation like this and Donald Trump´s leadership is up for evaluation..

The politicization of this crisis might be inevitable, but doesn't' make it justifiable or dignified. In fact it's disgusting and shameful. In regard to Trump's leadership, that evaluation will be up to the American voters. Not you...!

The politicization of this crisis might be inevitable, but doesn't' make it justifiable or dignified. In fact it's disgusting and shameful. In regard to Trump's leadership, that evaluation will be up to the American voters. Not you...!

Respectfully, are you trying to say global leaders can only be criticized by their voters? I can’t criticize Putin, Merkel, Johnson, Jinping, Trudeau or Macron because I’m an American? Does nationality invalidate opinion?

The Mayor of NYC is releasing dangerous felons from Rikers over Coronavirus. Some of which have murdered first repsonders.

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Unemployment claims jumped by 6.6 million.

Long term economic shutdown is not sustainable.

The Mayor of NYC is releasing dangerous felons from Rikers over Coronavirus. Some of which have murdered first repsonders.

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Unemployment claims jumped by 6.6 million.

Long term economic shutdown is not sustainable.

This is the same guy that told folks to use the subway and go out for dinner. What a moron!

From the BBC news app

China has approved the use of bear bile to treat critically ill coronavirus patients.

Soon to be available in your nearest wet market!

:E Red Hot:

Just going to say worth a read....goes into how being a reportable infection even though it was present it wasn't cause of death..but is reported as a corona virus death....

BBC News - Coronavirus: How to understand the death toll
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51979654

Last edited:
I hope this link works...... Here is a link that SCI has put forth to contact your Governor to keep State lands open for Hunting season. Alaska, Nebraska & Washington has already closed.

https://p2a.co/iFOxU7N

Respectfully, are you trying to say global leaders can only be criticized by their voters? I can’t criticize Putin, Merkel, Johnson, Jinping, Trudeau or Macron because I’m an American? Does nationality invalidate opinion?

Respectfully to answer your question, yes I am saying that opinions offered by those with no skin in the game do not carry the same weight as they would from someone who does pay taxes and vote. At least in my estimation. You are free to criticize all you like, but, you do so at the risk of being hypocritical. People in glass houses.... Now, if a foreign leader's policies are affecting the good & welfare of this country or me personally, that's a different story. But, in regard to any method or policy on how they run their own citizenry, that's not my concern.

Anyone is certainly free to regard the opinions of others as they sit fit just as I have done here. The criticism of my government by a non-taxpaying, non-citizen, is not only completely inconsequential in my opinion, it is offensive to me personally. You are certainly free to see it differently.

Last edited:
Might explain the need for so much toilet paper..............

Sales of alcoholic beverages soar in the U.S. amid pandemic. According to Nielsen -- the company known for measuring TV ratings -- Americans have been hitting the bottle a lot as stay-at-home orders have become more widespread. All told, booze sales were up 55% for the week ending on March 21. Over that same period, wine sales spiked 66% and beer sales increased 42%. And quarantine life has people buying more snacks, too, Nielsen reports. Potato chip sales surged by more than 60% for the same period, ice cream sales shot up 50% and sales of chocolate were up 21%.

From the BBC news app

After China banning wild animals for food.

As I was shaking my head in disbelief I found this....
:eek:
c1_3586640.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosefaShro

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.