Correct bullet

Safari Arms Ltd can load up what you need. I called and spoke directly to John and he's a great guy. If he's got it in stock, he'll load it for you. He can also load you a ladder (5 cartridges each of 5 different loads) to see what shoots best and then do a larger run of the good stuff. Best of luck.

Personally I'm a fan of the 300 grain TSX in 375, but Swift A-Frames, Norma Oryx or Federal TBCC will all get the job done.

https://www.safariarms.com/

I have a Weatherby Mark V rifle. IMR 4350 is what I was going to try with the Swift 300's, and since it is a weatherby, will probably be closer to max. Most Weatherby I have shot prefer loads up near the top end.
My .375 H&H is a Mark V also and I've got to 79gn of AR2209 (H4350) so far in the brass from the Federal ammo previously mentioned with a 300gn Woodleigh PP. No pressure signs so I need to load up more at this and chronograph then fine tune from there if required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois