Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Safari Arms Ltd can load up what you need. I called and spoke directly to John and he's a great guy. If he's got it in stock, he'll load it for you. He can also load you a ladder (5 cartridges each of 5 different loads) to see what shoots best and then do a larger run of the good stuff. Best of luck.

Personally I'm a fan of the 300 grain TSX in 375, but Swift A-Frames, Norma Oryx or Federal TBCC will all get the job done.

https://www.safariarms.com/

425SCHADE

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I have a Weatherby Mark V rifle. IMR 4350 is what I was going to try with the Swift 300's, and since it is a weatherby, will probably be closer to max. Most Weatherby I have shot prefer loads up near the top end.
My .375 H&H is a Mark V also and I've got to 79gn of AR2209 (H4350) so far in the brass from the Federal ammo previously mentioned with a 300gn Woodleigh PP. No pressure signs so I need to load up more at this and chronograph then fine tune from there if required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarinaMr

Latest profile posts

kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope
CADJR55 wrote on roverandbrew's profile.
Is that Level 7 Type 2 Primaloft PCU parka still for sale?
geoff rath wrote on Aussie_Hunter's profile.
Apologies, been somewhat preoccupied with (poor) health issues; were you interested in the Norma factory 550 grain Solid 450 Rigby ammo I mentioned?
Geoff Rath
Just found this site, very interesting!