Correct bullet

Safari Arms Ltd can load up what you need. I called and spoke directly to John and he's a great guy. If he's got it in stock, he'll load it for you. He can also load you a ladder (5 cartridges each of 5 different loads) to see what shoots best and then do a larger run of the good stuff. Best of luck.

Personally I'm a fan of the 300 grain TSX in 375, but Swift A-Frames, Norma Oryx or Federal TBCC will all get the job done.

https://www.safariarms.com/
 
I have a Weatherby Mark V rifle. IMR 4350 is what I was going to try with the Swift 300's, and since it is a weatherby, will probably be closer to max. Most Weatherby I have shot prefer loads up near the top end.
My .375 H&H is a Mark V also and I've got to 79gn of AR2209 (H4350) so far in the brass from the Federal ammo previously mentioned with a 300gn Woodleigh PP. No pressure signs so I need to load up more at this and chronograph then fine tune from there if required.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,246
Members
169,513
Latest member
ElidaBible
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top