Coronavirus and travel to/from Namibia

I always insure my trips with TravelEx, and I always buy their "Cancel For No Reason" rider. It is a couple hundred bucks to add the rider on about a $5,000 insured trip, and if you use it it pays you back 75% of what you insured. This is on top of the regular trip cancellation and interruption coverages that are 100% and 150%. All you have to do is cancel at least 48 hours prior to your departure date. I always buy this coverage for higher cost trips. Have never had to use it yet, but we came close when we left for England and Ireland on Feb 27th a couple of weeks ago. In the end we made the trip and had to cut it a couple of days short to get back into the US before the UK & Ireland were added to the list of countries that would have required us to go through screening at one of 13 airports. Now we are just exercising social distancing at home for a couple of weeks. But having that "Cancel For No Reason" rider sure is nice when something pops up that isn't on the normal list of reasons for your insurance to reimburse you!

2FF2A4A7-55EA-41C6-A327-3319C3686671.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg