Checking in from the Last Frontier

Welcome to AH, enjoying the planning for your upcoming safari, it's half the fun.

Welcome to AH, from another in AK.

I have been thinking about doing an African safari for many years. While living in Germany, many years ago, I almost pulled the trigger but the stars did not line up. For the past 15 years I have mostly been hunting in the Great State of Alaska.

Now I figured it's time to scratch the African itchy rather than just dream about it. So I just signed up with Kuvhima Safaris for 2021 with a few hunting buddies after attending the local SCI banquet this weekend with our spouses.

Though I have been lurking here from time to time while researching for African safari, I wanted to say howdy and introduce myself.

Regards,

yhc

Hello yhc,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Although I represent my favorite choice for African safari companies, yours truly has lived in Anchorage AK, for a bit over 37 years now.

We are glad you joined up.
Likewise, we’re looking forward to reading about your adventures past, present and future planned one’s as well.

Best regards,
Paul.
(Velo Dog)

Once again, thank you all for a warm welcome.

I didn't realize there would be so many safari fanatics from Alaska!! Now I feel right at home. ;)

Regards,

yhc

Welcome to AH @yhc! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to this great forum @yhc! Enjoy the site!

Welcome. I live in Anchorage as well, on the south side.

Welcome to our forum! You could do much worse than hunting and fishing in Alaska for the rest of your life! You will soon, if not already, meet fellow AH members from AK that have hunted Africa a few times also. Good Luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg