CAustin in Hospital

Get well soon Charlie.

What a way to end a great trip! Get well soon.

Just saw this. Glad to hear you're ok and on the mend. Get well soon and congrats on your hunt.

Hope you're back on your feet soon @CAustin .

I know that surgery you speak of as I've unfortunately went thru it a few times. Not that its ever a laughing matter...but my last surgery I wrote a note on my upper thigh that said "Don't miss"...Going into the OR I then thought about the doctor laughing at the worst possible moment.

Surgery went well and he thought it was the funniest thing thats ever happened to him.

Get well soon

Thankfully you were not still in the bush! get better quick, will be praying.

Just saw this Charlie. Hope your recovery goes fast and smooth.
That had to be one miserable 16 hr plane ride.

Charlie, I just saw this thread. I hope you are back on your feet and feeling better.

Glad you are back in the saddle Charlie.

Tim

Glad you are on the mend. Kidney stones can be brutal. I saw what my Dad went through when he had them. I have been feeling some twinges of pain in the Kidney area, and I am nervous about it.

Rest easy, and be well!
Drink cranberry juice!

Glad you're O.K. Get well.

@CAustin,
good to hear you are doing better. i hear that a kidney stone is one of the most painful things to endure, according to women, worse than childbirth!!

Caustin,feel better from me, too.
Remember to drink a lot in Africa.
It doesn't look quite like cranberry juice, but almost.

To get sick in Africa is hell.Thank God you was in Southafrica,Joburg, and not in Zimbabwe.
Best wishes from Munich.
against the stones.jpg

Last edited:
Having had 2 kidney stones myself and passing each after suffering several days of pain and anguish ( 1 was 3 mm, doctors were......to say the least....impressed). I hope he gets well soon.

Best wishes for all.

Hoping the operation cleared the stones and you’re on the mend?

Having had 2 kidney stones myself and passing each after suffering several days of pain and anguish ( 1 was 3 mm, doctors were......to say the least....impressed). I hope he gets well soon.

Best wishes for all.

This one is 6mm and has yet to come out!

Charlie get well soon!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross