CAustin in Hospital

Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound, heard them stones are tough on the body, i know just looking at my PH in his hospital gown made me cringe when he was suffering from them

Ouch! Just saw this Charlie! I am so glad this is working out OK! What an awful flight that must have been!
Was it the hippo lips that caused it?(n)
Here’s wishing you a swift recovery!

Best wishes and swift recovery! The 15 Hr. flight is bad enough and then throw in a kidney stone? No thanks......

Hope your procedures go well and to a speedy recovery!

Edge

Glad to hear you're on the mend Charlie!

talk about good timing, thankfully it didn't happen at the start of your hunt!

-matt
Your not kidding! Frankly I think bouncing around in the back of those trucks knocked the damn thing loose! Anyway I still completed the mission.

Wow, rough trip! Praying for a speedy recovery.

Glad you are on the mend! Better soon!

Charlie, if you have never seen the Seinfeld ep where Kramer is having stone trouble its one of the funniest things ever. But you might need to wait a bit or you'll bust stitches laughing! It can be seen on YouTube.

Glad you're back home and recovering! What a nightmare flight that must have been!

Charlie, best wishes for a speedy recovery! I can’t think of too many things that would suck worse :eek:
Better start planning your next trip, that’ll make you feel better! ;):D

Get well soon Charlie. Best wishes and prayers for your recovery.

Charlie, best wishes for a speedy recovery! I can’t think of too many things that would suck worse :eek:
Better start planning your next trip, that’ll make you feel better! ;):D

I like the way you think.

Yes feel better soon!

Sorry for your ordeal, but glad so many were available to help, and that the prognosis is good. Hope all goes well and you will soon be back in the field!

It seems that very soon, you'll have lots of time for that hunt report, especially since Edward volunteered to hold your job down while you're away!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross