www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Dear Members,
We have had a postponement from one of our guests for the 2021 season, and would like to offer this opportunity to you. Dates for the hunt is for arrival on or around 8th of August 2021.
The hunt will be out of our new camp, and you will need to fly into East London, where you will be collected by your Professional Hunter. From East London Airport, it is a mere 1hr drive to camp. I am simply trying to make sure that my PH's are busy. Everyone has had a tough year, so these postponements/cancellations will hurt them more than ever, hence the prices that I am offering these cancellation hunts at.

Please note that I will NOT be in camp during this time, since I am committed to a DG hunt elsewhere. Our great staff and PH's will still be running the camp at our normal, high standards.

Day Fees are only $220 per day for the main hunter hunting 1x1 and $100 per night for a non-hunter/extra hunter.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 03/2016 EC
PH Number: PH 07/2016 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

Baboon -- $50.00( Bait)

Bontebok--$1,050

Blesbuck--$250

Blesbuck, White--$450

Bushbuck, Eastern Cape--$450.00

Bushpig (bait or dogs)--$600

Duiker, Blue--$1,200.00

Duiker, Grey--$200

Fallow Deer --$400

Grysbuck, Cape --$1200

Gemsbuck $1,100.00

Hartebeest, Cape$750.00

Impala$250.00

Jackal, Black Backed - FREE

Kudu, Eastern Cape --
$1100

Lynx (Caracal over hounds) --$600

Nyala--$1200

Oribi --N/A

Ostrich--
$350

Reedbuck, Mountain-$450

Steenbuck-- $300.00

Springbuck, Common - $255

Springbuck, White -- $750

Springbuck, Copper-- $800

Springbuck, Black$450.00

Warthog -- $250.00

Wildebeest, Black -- $750

Wildebeest, Blue - $700

Zebra, Burchells -- $700

Eland, Cape -- $2200

Lechwe, Kafue -- $2000

Reedbuck, Common -- $1,000

Rhebuck, Vaal-- $1400

Waterbuck -- $1300

Day Fees at $220 per day. Arrival and departure day free of charge.

Non-Hunter or Extra Hunter(2x1) may be added at $100 per night.

Trophy fees on all package hunts with us, are only payable on wounded or successfully killed animals.

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages for the duration of the Safari( Wines and Beers Incl.)
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
15% Government Tax on day rates.
Hunting License.
All Permits.

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country.
All flights
Accommodation before and after your safari dates.

20190521_160711.jpg

20190715_174607.jpg

Hausler6.jpg

When we hunted with Marius my father had the pleasure of also hunting with one of his guides. The fellow was great and got my 80 year old dad on a Blesbuck that he still talks about (shot range has grown progressively with each retelling of the tale :)) So someone should take advantage of this as it will be a quality hunt!

argh... two weeks earlier and we would have been seriously talking about this.

Marius runs a great outfit and I recommend them. Best of luck to you in the New Year Marius.
Randy

Very nice offer.

Extremely good deal, If I wasn't booked already I would jump on this !

argh... two weeks earlier and we would have been seriously talking about this.

Marius runs a great outfit and I recommend them. Best of luck to you in the New Year Marius.
Randy
Thank you Randy. Wishing you and the family a prosperous 2021 filled with health and much happiness!

Extremely good deal, If I wasn't booked already I would jump on this !

Thanks Jeff! You are going to have an awesome time! Looking forward to your photos. Funny thing is that this was a bow hunt as well!

Great offer Marius. Who ever jumps on this will have a great time. I love those EC bushbuck...

We are hunting with Marius again later in August and can't wait. Hope the Qld. Diesel makes it ok with us...

Cheers,
Mark.

Great offer Marius. Who ever jumps on this will have a great time. I love those EC bushbuck...

We are hunting with Marius again later in August and can't wait. Hope the Qld. Diesel makes it ok with us...

Cheers,
Mark.

The Queensland Diesel should be on the approved Vaccine list if you ask me. :LOL:

Those are great prices, like someone else said, if I weren't already booked, I'd be looking into this. Any bowhunting setups?

Those are great prices, like someone else said, if I weren't already booked, I'd be looking into this. Any bowhunting setups?

Yes sir. The original hunt was actually a bow hunt. We offer both blind hunting, as well as some walk and stalk bow hunting on some select species.

STC_2082[1].jpg

STC_0345[1].jpg

STC_2593[1].jpg

STC_3035[1].jpg

STC_0781[1].jpg

IMG_20190617_135235.jpg

IMG_20190618_153103.jpg

IMG_20190620_111930.jpg

What a great deal. Maybe I will see whoever buys this on the plane as I will be with Marius about the same time.

What a great deal. Maybe I will see whoever buys this on the plane as I will be with Marius about the same time.

So you're the guy that is causing me to be away from camp? :unsure: :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzannaVal

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg