Canada Pictures

undercover action by secret service :)

Don't say you have snow at these time ?
This was in the summer time. Just taking in children camping.

Ice Fishing
IMG_3225.jpg

Sturgeon Fishing
IMG_6681.jpg

West Coast
IMG_6648.jpg

Rain Forest - Our kind.

IMG_6600.jpg

6552511479_7ffd654f5b_o.JPG
Homesteading.

Ocra's viewed from my Kayak.
IMG_9269.JPG
IMG_9282.JPG

IMG_8720.JPG
Sharptail Grouse Dancing.

Great day here, Colorado, to stay inside and look at pictures. Suppose to hit 98 F today:(.
Not sure I’d want to be in my kayak that close to Orcas!

Great day here, Colorado, to stay inside and look at pictures. Suppose to hit 98 F today:(.
Not sure I’d want to be in my kayak that close to Orcas!

They are incredibly respectful of Kayaks.
I was attempting to get out in front of this Orca to take a picture of it coming toward me.
I was paddling away as fast as I could and then hit the rudder to turn.
I was clueless at how fast they swam. Needless to say, the Orca was within four feet when she went under my Kayak.
Considering I made a right hand turn without signalling and cut her off I was impressed with her patience.
WPB ORCA FISHING.jpg

This was the only picture I managed to get of her from the Kayak after she passed under me. Needless to say the picture was a little fuzzy because the adrenalin was still pumping and I was still figuring out how happy I was not to be swimming.
IMG_9226.JPG

I’d have a heart attack! I’ve had bull sharks swim under my kayak in Florida and that was enough for me! They probably weren’t 5-6’ long! Dinks compared to your Orca!

Amazing stuff Brick! Great photos

They are incredibly respectful of Kayaks.
Considering I made a right hand turn without signalling and cut her off I was impressed with her patience.
View attachment 232846

maybe she wasn't hungry ???
my hair would stand to salvage :sick:
I'd prefer five buffaloes under attack
Actual Im reading"the swarm,a novel of the deep" ,no Orcas for me ,please .
Regards from Munich,an Orca free-zone
Foxi

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, beautiful scenery and great adventures............and nothing was harmed, including the photographer, in the making of this thread. Complete harmony with nature.

Great pics and awesome encounter with the Orca. What a rush that would be! I’ve seen other pics and videos of Orcas and people in small boats and kayaks, but would personally prefer to watch from a safer location!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphAbne

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.