Buffalo wisdom

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 7.22.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 7.22.50 AM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: OLB
My sample size is one as well. One shot, a 20 yard retreat, and a death bellow. I was bracing for sooo much more.

I'm shooting a Winchester Model 70 Safari Express.
Just wondered because your first shot is at 0:08 seconds and rattle off a total of four by 0:13 seconds. That's some quick reloading until I realize you edited the video.

Just wondered because your first shot is at 0:08 seconds and rattle off a total of four by 0:13 seconds. That's some quick reloading until I realize you edited the video.
I only cut the time of set up and the time after the last shot. All four shots were shot in +- 5 seconds.

I was working that bolt very hard, never lifted my head of the stock, keeping my eye in line with the scope. With a little practice, everybody can do it.

I only cut the time of set up and the time after the last shot. All four shots were shot in +- 5 seconds.

I was working that bolt very hard, never lifted my head of the stock, keeping my eye in line with the scope. With a little practice, everybody can do it.
I'm not doubting you, but I've never seen anyone get off 4 shots (with accuracy) in 7 seconds with a 375H&H Win M70. Did you happen to set up another camera showing you working the bolt? Love to see that.

I'm not doubting you, but I've never seen anyone get off 4 shots (with accuracy) in 7 seconds with a 375H&H Win M70. Did you happen to set up another camera showing you working the bolt? Love to see that.
No but as soon as I got another charge from a jug of windshield washer, I'll do it. ;)

05E43840-7914-4C29-AFE2-2624AD26CE4D.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaquelFrym

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !