Buffalo wisdom

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 7.22.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 7.22.50 AM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 126
  • Like
Reactions: OLB
My sample size is one as well. One shot, a 20 yard retreat, and a death bellow. I was bracing for sooo much more.
 
I'm shooting a Winchester Model 70 Safari Express.
Just wondered because your first shot is at 0:08 seconds and rattle off a total of four by 0:13 seconds. That's some quick reloading until I realize you edited the video.
 
Just wondered because your first shot is at 0:08 seconds and rattle off a total of four by 0:13 seconds. That's some quick reloading until I realize you edited the video.
I only cut the time of set up and the time after the last shot. All four shots were shot in +- 5 seconds.

I was working that bolt very hard, never lifted my head of the stock, keeping my eye in line with the scope. With a little practice, everybody can do it.
 
I only cut the time of set up and the time after the last shot. All four shots were shot in +- 5 seconds.

I was working that bolt very hard, never lifted my head of the stock, keeping my eye in line with the scope. With a little practice, everybody can do it.
I'm not doubting you, but I've never seen anyone get off 4 shots (with accuracy) in 7 seconds with a 375H&H Win M70. Did you happen to set up another camera showing you working the bolt? Love to see that.
 
I'm not doubting you, but I've never seen anyone get off 4 shots (with accuracy) in 7 seconds with a 375H&H Win M70. Did you happen to set up another camera showing you working the bolt? Love to see that.
No but as soon as I got another charge from a jug of windshield washer, I'll do it. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,231
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top