Hunted this area the past 7 days. Not with NKWE, but in the same area. Excellent numbers on plains game. Kudu was not on my list this trip, but did hunt them the morning of the last day, as we were filled out. Saw 21 bulls in one morning. Outstanding area for kudu. And this was on the cattle side of the operation.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.