Botswana Kudu Hunt

Hi buck wild
Yes Debbie does the dip and pack out of Maun. Did you have an issue with Debbie? She does our dip and pack, we have not had any issues with our hunters. She charges $100 per trophy

There are some bad reviews on her outfit over the years but seems a few recent ones have been better. Since she is the only game in town, I'd obviously want to know those past issues have self corrected, as I think anyone would want also. I asked a similar question on another Bot thread a while back and a couple AHers reported positive dealings. It's odd to me there is no competition in this arena in Bot. Are there governmental things in play to reduce others from getting in? What I've heard others surmise is that since Bot was mostly closed off to hunting, that there wasn't enough business to support another D&P company. Maybe as things pick up, that will change.

I don't want my 63" kudu getting help up if I come :love: I've added you to my "Future Consideration" spread list. I'm a kudu freak of sorts and would love to hunt Botswana one day. I didn't see a price list on your website unless I just missed it.

There are some bad reviews on her outfit over the years but seems a few recent ones have been better. Since she is the only game in town, I'd obviously want to know those past issues have self corrected, as I think anyone would want also. I asked a similar question on another Bot thread a while back and a couple AHers reported positive dealings. It's odd to me there is no competition in this arena in Bot. Are there governmental things in play to reduce others from getting in? What I've heard others surmise is that since Bot was mostly closed off to hunting, that there wasn't enough business to support another D&P company. Maybe as things pick up, that will change.

I don't want my 63" kudu getting help up if I come :love: I've added you to my "Future Consideration" spread list. I'm a kudu freak of sorts and would love to hunt Botswana one day. I didn't see a price list on your website unless I just missed it.

There is a price in the original post.

And that quoted price is an outstanding one, 6 days and kudu TF, all for a wild kudu. Wow

As @buck wild stated I have also included on next hunts spreadsheet as something to investigate when time comes. Never hunted Botswana.

MB

There is a price in the original post.
I’m sure there are other animals to hunt after I kill a 60+” kudu bull. I need to see those prices . I couldn’t find list on the website.

I’m sure there are other animals to hunt after I kill a 60+” kudu bull. I need to see those prices . I couldn’t find list on the website.
buck wild
Here is our price list. Also thank you for considering us

Day Fees:
1 Hunter to 1 PH $350 per day
2 Hunters to 1 PH $250 per day
Observer $150 per day

Trophy Fees:

Kudu $1500
Eland $1600
Waterbuck $1400
Blue Wildebeest $600
Zebra $600
Gemsbok $1000
Impala $400
Giraffe $2500
Warthog $350
Springbok $500
Duiker $200
Steenbok $200

All Hunts Include:

All Accommodations and meals (beer wine and local spirits)
Rifle Permits (If bringing your own)
Rifle Use (If using ours. We ask you pay for ammo used)
Transfers to and from Maun Airport
Professional Hunter, Trackers and Skinners
Trophy Prep and Delivery to Taxidermist

Excluded: Airfare, Taxidermy, Dip and Pack, Before and after Expenses

I see photos of sable on your website. Trophy fee? Is buffalo an option?

Hello BrianM. Sent you a PM.

Hello All. Wanted to let you know we can also do this deal to include Waterbuck or Eland in place of the Kudu.

If memory serves me correctly - Eland, Blue Wildebeest & possibly Impala have a strong showing in this region of Bots.

If memory serves me correctly - Eland, Blue Wildebeest & possibly Impala have a strong showing in this region of Bots.
Yep, as do oryx in that part of the Kalahari. Here's pic of one of them. Always a good idea to look beyond the kudu the obvious glamour queen of the PG. Matter of fact, unless I'm mistaken, the Central Kalahari, in the general area of where we're talking here, is the type specimen location for the geographic race of Oryx gazella currently seen in so many places. :)

Kalahari gemsbok s.jpg

Last edited:
Yes hunts are on all private land. The main camp sits on roughly 30,000 acres. We will cover massive areas around this area while looking for Kudu bulls.
I’m assuming kudu are on all properties in your area. How widespread are eland? Do they occur on all the same properties as kudu or just on the main camp property?

I’m assuming kudu are on all properties in your area. How widespread are eland? Do they occur on all the same properties as kudu or just on the main camp property?

Hello. Eland are in main camp area. With great numbers. Eland are hunted by picking up tracks and stalking. One of the best hunts in my opinion.

fb86dc84-ec87-4db2-960e-a76a1474e833.jpg

0ea6968f-92af-4173-b459-e2bf83864c46.jpg

7bfc3abb-9839-4d12-b63d-2ea79a400757.jpg

These bulls were taken this season

Last edited:
@NKWE SAFARIS - Oh My, Eland is my fav PG Trophy! Congrats!

@fourfive8 - thx for sharing, Oryx now added to my Bots Hunt planning!

I have just completed the hunt that Jaco offered at the start this thread.
I'm a bit busy at the moment and writing comes painfully slow to me, but I will post a hunt report and some photos as soon as I can. But for those "balancing on the knife edge" it was a great hunt, and great experience (y)

"Film at eleven" . . . ;)

This is a great offer. What is your preferred method of contact? so we can talk further and and maybe set something up

This is a great offer. What is your preferred method of contact? so we can talk further and and maybe set something up

Email sent sir.

IMG_5410.JPG

60 inch bull taken this season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.