Botswana Kudu Hunt

Outstanding.
 
6e949fde-d811-426d-8712-bcacc9d2a00e.jpg


58 inch bull taken today
 
You folks certainly get some huge kudu!!! Well done.
Bruce
 
Hunted this area the past 7 days. Not with NKWE, but in the same area. Excellent numbers on plains game. Kudu was not on my list this trip, but did hunt them the morning of the last day, as we were filled out. Saw 21 bulls in one morning. Outstanding area for kudu. And this was on the cattle side of the operation.
 
I want a big kudu.

Let us know if you would like to set up a hunt. Can not promise anything as this is true hunting on large areas. But there are definitely lots of Kudu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,862
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top