AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
Botswana Kudu Hunt

Are you looking for a Kudu hunt? Come hunt with Nkwe Safaris in the Kalahari of Botswana. Some of the best Kudu hunting in Africa. Hunt will take place in Ghanzi Botswana. Arrival and departure will be from Maun Airport. Camp is a 3 hour drive from airport. Camp consists of 4 safari tents and 2 chalets (Hunters choice). Hunts are sold all inclusive. No Hidden or Extra charges.

6 full hunting days and 1 Trophy Kudu Bull Included

Included
Transfer to and from Maun Airport
All meals lodging and drinks (cool drinks and local beer wine and spirits)
Trophy Prep and delivery to Taxidermy
Gun Use (If not bringing own)

Not Included
Dip and Pack
Airfare
Any before or after expenses
Ammo (If using our rifles, we ask you pay for ammo used)

Price $3400 (1x1)
$2900 (2x1)

Observers welcome at $150 per day
Fishing in the Okavango Delta can be added to any hunt
Photo safaris can be added into Moremi Game Reserve

43933882-19F7-4F72-89D7-CB0E76A2B8CE.jpeg

d63a79c1-6168-4c38-97ef-3e92230c322b.jpg

aba41678-3e9e-45b3-b841-471bc045d790.jpg

111e5d18-b7b5-49e8-8de7-614c3df92023.jpg

55d57ada-5420-40b1-be65-b24f179f4f3d.jpg

0141f02e-d5ec-417f-9c49-008c6c2efab5.jpg

ec2d710f-38b7-4c10-b8ea-c9761e3c977c.jpg

2c26ee3f-bee2-49cc-a52d-bb48091e8d5d.jpg

9a7f34fd-80a9-4736-9382-95114bab1f75.jpg

7 bulls in 1 week. Ranging from 52 to 63
From 2021 season

51a97c06-0419-4726-8b9f-60253e85bd6d.jpg

Michael with 60 incher from 2021 season

aa03561a-9f30-4a2f-b9c0-92b7574cf66b.jpg

9e8f033b-5b37-4e90-ae84-24ddde4bc304.jpg

2 big bulls from 2021 season

IMG_4439.JPG

58 from 2021 season

I assume you are hunting private land to have this many kudu? How big is the property?

That’s not a knock as I know most of the properties are quite large. I hunted with Herman and Steenie a few years back on their property and had a great hunt.

What distinguishes hunting in Botswana from Kalahari regions in Namibia? This looks like a great hunt and I remember posts with kudus from last year. I ask this because I don’t see this level of quality from Namibia (if it’s consistently repeatable for you?), but seems like similar land/species. From photos it appears Namibia is a +/-50 - 52 inch average with some exceptional kudu taken occasionally. Is there more under hunted land in Botswana? No kudu die offs? I’m really curious the difference if you can explain I’ve never hunted Botswana.

That is a fabulous offer..............I don't think I have ever seen a better collection of kudu from one area..........thanks for posting................FWB

What distinguishes hunting in Botswana from Kalahari regions in Namibia? This looks like a great hunt and I remember posts with kudus from last year. I ask this because I don’t see this level of quality from Namibia (if it’s consistently repeatable for you?), but seems like similar land/species. From photos it appears Namibia is a +/-50 - 52 inch average with some exceptional kudu taken occasionally. Is there more under hunted land in Botswana? No kudu die offs? I’m really curious the difference if you can explain I’ve never hunted Botswana.

That’s a very good question. I will be interested in the response.

The kudu where I hunted in the same general area of Botswana were outstanding. There were horns of a massive 60” bull leaning against a tree by the Braai. I saw one bull that would have gone over 60 but we just couldn’t get my wife on it. My son shot a very old bull in decline. An absolutely perfect trophy.

What’s the present situation with hunting in Botswana, governmentally speaking? Fully open, partially, only on private land?

Any reports on the Dip and Pack situation in Bots? Still the one company, Debbie, monopolizing everything going out?

I assume you are hunting private land to have this many kudu? How big is the property?

That’s not a knock as I know most of the properties are quite large. I hunted with Herman and Steenie a few years back on their property and had a great hunt.
Hello WAB
Yes hunts are on all private land. The main camp sits on roughly 30,000 acres. We will cover massive areas around this area while looking for Kudu bulls.

Hello 375Fox
We have exceptional genetics in these areas. Also there is very little hunting pressure with massive areas to cover. I think the main thing is how much land we have access to hunt Kudu on. We are lucky that we consistently shoot kudu over 50 inches. We do take a 60 inches or 2 every year. Also please remember this is hunting. We can not and never will promise these numbers. It is true hunting and the time will have to be put in to get that big bull.These bulls are also all naturally occurring. That said we certainly have the genetics. Kudu certainly do die off. We have found dead bulls that any hunter would be thrilled to have. Hope this helps

What’s the present situation with hunting in Botswana, governmentally speaking? Fully open, partially, only on private land?
lockingblock
Botswana is fully open. Hunting can be done on private land and government concessions.

Any reports on the Dip and Pack situation in Bots? Still the one company, Debbie, monopolizing everything going out?
Hi buck wild
Yes Debbie does the dip and pack out of Maun. Did you have an issue with Debbie? She does our dip and pack, we have not had any issues with our hunters. She charges $100 per trophy

I’ve used Debbie on multiple occasions. She has done a great job for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!