Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH Community!

We are happy to offer this to you all for the second year now and hope that some of you will jump on this opportunity! We are incredibly passionate about our black giraffe bulls over here at Bayly Sippel Safaris and we still have some black bulls on quota for our 2021 season. This is of course always as part of either ours or the properties management programme. We don't always have the same number of bulls available every year as these kinds of bulls don't just grow on trees. Black Giraffe bulls attain this color through a combination of age and genetics. Some Giraffe - no matter how old they may get - will never go black and this is due purely to genetics. Due to this fact black Giraffe are relatively uncommon. The hunt will take place in the Limpopo province of South Africa at either one of our home bases. Both home bases have a wealth of other plains game hunting available should you wish to hunt some other animals on safari! Its always awe inspiring to see such a large animal up close...and even more so when you look at your tiny knife and wonder where to start cutting!

The hunt looks as follows:

Black Giraffe Hunt
5 days/6 nights
1x Black Giraffe
USD$4100
AUD$6065
CAD$5440
EUR€3850
*ALL INCLUSIVE

What is included:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.
• Licenses for trophies (Permit controlled animals excl)

What is excluded:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire – €30 /Day)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

If you are looking for some seriously high quality hunting please feel free to contact us as we would love to hear from you and help get you one step closer to that first night around a South African campfire!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

IMG_20180704_203639.jpg
IMG_20190926_071915.jpg
46486373_2174299362891708_4908170368239271936_n.jpg

IMG_20210204_160912.jpg

IMG_20210207_103802.jpg

IMG_20210202_145049.jpg

Where will this hunt be conducted?

Where will this hunt be conducted?
It will depend on where we have a black bull available sir however it will always be in the Limpopo province.

Kind regards,

Wow, what a cool looking giraffe.

Those giraffe are gorgeous!!!
Thank RMC! Have another Black Giraffe hunt on Friday so stand by for pics!

Kind regards,

How are those for long ossicles?
IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_20210218_100738.jpg

Some very nice dark bulls!!!
They have been on my list for a while now just need the right timing to have funds and go.

Please make sure they don't take pictures of the big heart. :ROFLMAO::A Stirring:

Some very nice dark bulls!!!
They have been on my list for a while now just need the right timing to have funds and go.

Please make sure they don't take pictures of the big heart. :ROFLMAO::A Stirring:
Thank you very much Frederik, we appreciate it! And don't worry, we don't seek attention that badly haha! Hopefully we will see you one of these days to help check that one off the list!

Kind regards

Really good looking giraffes. I am wondering if I can use a crossbow for this hunt.
Hi Ken,

You are more than welcome to use a crossbow! Your setup will be the most important factor of course but it can be done! If you'd like to chat to us about it feel free to shoot us a DM!

Kind regards,

Another beauty of a black bull with our second client of the year from the USA! Awesome to get going again!
IMG_20210311_084426.jpg

IMG_20210310_212628-01.jpeg

Not a Black bull but yet another stunning bull we took this year!
IMG_20210327_142854.jpg

Our latest Black Giraffe hunt! What an absolute stunner!!
IMG_20210419_175710-01.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg