Best Of The Best Hunting Package - Buffalo, Sable, Roan, Kudu & Nyala US$20,000

Get a friend or hunt buddy
Do 2 of these deals amd we can talk on a serious discount !!!
Still have available for this season

Is this still available and would it need to be completed before the end of 2020? Discount for 2 hunters?

Is this still available and would it need to be completed before the end of 2020? Discount for 2 hunters?

Hi there jfowler812

Yes i could do some discount if you take 2of these packages atsame time for 2 hunters could take off $1000 off each package
Yes there are still packages available
Prefereably to be taken in 2020 and completed before end of 2020
i already carried this deal over from last year and im not sure what deals we will offer in 2021

Anything else feel free to ask

hi all

i will carry this deal over to 2021

covid is making us all nuts and we need to get out into the bush and hunt

book this deal now for 2021 and make your plans.....let get hunting

hi all

holding these prices for 2021

this is still a great deal guys!!!

looking forward

bumped into a few bulls a few weeks ago
buff 1.jpg
buff 2.PNG
buff 3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
1612344747170.png

Wow...:D:oops:

Awesome deal and awesome animals! Hopefully this year you all can get out and get some hunting done.

hey all

i looked around and this is still a great deal
my first USA client fir 2021 will be joining me next week
let you all know how it goes and how the logistics etc with covid worked out

hi all

so i just had a client from usa
he did his pcr test in states and flew qatar airways via doha to johannesburg. he then flew to zimababwe and hunted there for 2 weeks. had a covid pcr test there and flew on sa airlink back to johannesburg. i collected him there, (airport was eerily quiet) he had a great hunt for 7 days with me. the day before he was due to fly home we drove to nearest big town did the covid pcr test, returned to tallyho for another half day of hunting
received the results via the app from the lab that did the testing, after about 24 hours. printed out a set of results for airlines.
this all went smoothly. returned the client to johannesburg airport and he flew hom to USA via doha on qatart airways, with weapons.
this was my first international client in over a year and i was worried about the testing etc
it all went smoother then i thought it would and really wasnt a big hassle

so all i can say
have your paperwork in order and book your hunt. its not as big a hassle as you may think.

regards

hi all

still have one of these deals for any one who wants to grab it, still valid for 2021

lets get hunting guys

regards

this bull went down yesterday
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey all

one of these deals left for 2021, late season. september preferably

I could only smile wistfully when I saw this offer. It wasn't that long ago - when I was hunting South Africa - that sable was round $9000; buffalo $15,000; roan $9,000; nyala in the $2500-3000 range and kudu maybe $1200. This would've been an impossible hunt for many of us within the last ten years.

How things change. This may well be the golden age (for hunters!) in terms of safari pricing. As my father in law would say, "helluva deal!"
@Hank2211 I was thinking the exact same thing, this would be an incredible first Safari for someone to take several of the most prized trophies in Africa. A great offer no doubt.

Some great bulls taken and seen in last few weeks hunting
486f2a10-fb75-42df-bb03-1c5e0183c65d.jpg
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG
3797d94c-618c-4da9-b8e2-5667a66715b7.jpg
IMG_0785.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG
59b532ed-8cca-4635-8374-8e9d8c39f2ed.jpg
IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG

Took this old cow a few days ago
IMG_1011.JPG

Would using a handgun be possible?

Hi there

Yes it would be possible

May need a few extra days as we would need to get closer to most species for this to work well

Any other queries feel free to ask

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg