Best mask for airline travel? Advise needed

One nice thing about Qatar business was their mask policy. Once in your Q Suite, no one cared if you wore a mask. Made sleeping a lot easier.
Nice, but what about those of us in baggage class? I guess it sucks to be us? Ha! Ha!

This mask covers your nose and mouth. Should be good for American airspace. ;)
1642461293143.png

get an incognito mask from "fake mask world wide"

it is a mask, but your wife has a neglige' that has a tighter weave than the mask. wore if from alaska to texas, made me smile every time i put it on. also easy to speak thru in case somebody did (30 people) or did not (one person spoke out) like my LETS GO BRANDON shirt. :)

get an incognito mask from "fake mask world wide"

it is a mask, but your wife has a neglige' that has a tighter weave than the mask. wore if from alaska to texas, made me smile every time i put it on. also easy to speak thru in case somebody did (30 people) or did not (one person spoke out) like my LETS GO BRANDON shirt. :)

pictures please. :)

You will discover it is amazing how long you can make a glass of wine or meal last. ;)

When I parked myself at a table in Newark I kept a snack and open bottle of water in front of me. Nobody ever said anything but I have to imagine most are tired of caring.

On the way back I hung out with a gentleman who had been in Zim hunting elephant and he was very uncomfortable in his cloth masks. When I told him why I was wearing the cheap things you could tell he had instant regret choosing the ones he did.

darn computer wont air drop it, will try later. look up the web site

fake mask world wide

I have been using KF94 masks on flights and find them to be comfortable.

KF 94 masks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 6.37.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 6.37.20 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
None are worth the effort, so comfort should be the focus. The blue medical ones are lightest and easiest to breath through. Do not wear the N95 series unless the airline demands it (Austrian Air did in October, but they are an outlier). They are very fatiguing.

You will discover it is amazing how long you can make a glass of wine or meal last. ;)
It is apparently a Fauchi fact that you can neither transmit nor be infected with any of the covid variants if you are on a plane eating or drinking ;)

9740C08E-2C4C-4887-B07D-CFF155301ED7.jpeg

this where I’m at on their mask mandate, pretty sure it would trigger Karen though. Lol

I wore the n95 round trip ATL> Jburg and return. This is a 16 hr. flight both ways. Only time I took it off as for a short period to eat or drink. I had not issues with the mask while awake or sleeping.

No chance of joining the mile high club with that mask on, almost as good of birth control as army issue glasses!

When you travel with Royal, that is the last thing on a person's mind.:sick:

I wore the n95 round trip ATL> Jburg and return. This is a 16 hr. flight both ways. Only time I took it off as for a short period to eat or drink. I had not issues with the mask while awake or sleeping.
It helps enormously to avoid the smell of various Mohamedens on those flights

American Airlines won't allow gaiters or bandannas. All others will

I believe that American is honestly trying to drive away customers; we booked our flights 5 months ago with a mix of business & 1st class DFW - MIA - MAO(Manaus Brazil) total round trip flight time was 19 hours.

Now after five flight changes and American Airlines pocketing $4Billion dollars of taxpayer money they didn't have to pay back; we are now flying Dallas-Miami-Sao Paulo-Manaus for 31+hours of flight time round trip...... Hence why I am looking for a comfortable mask.

I believe that American is honestly trying to drive away customers; we booked our flights 5 months ago with a mix of business & 1st class DFW - MIA - MAO(Manaus Brazil) total round trip flight time was 19 hours.

Now after five flight changes and American Airlines pocketing $4Billion dollars of taxpayer money they didn't have to pay back; we are now flying Dallas-Miami-Sao Paulo-Manaus for 31+hours of flight time round trip...... Hence why I am looking for a comfortable mask.
Isn’t a boat quicker! Lol

figured a way to get it on here, pretty funny, works as well as any of them. they have quite a selection online. they have a gaiter that is awesome!

IMG_4392.jpeg

Are you still awaiting this flight? lol I'll send you as many 95s as you like for $10/pp plus shipping/plus 20%. Medi-pro relatives seem to be hording them, and I feel bad...Covid testkits? Gloves? Hand-goo? We got all dat sit. :p $1K for a fam-pack.

I flew Turkish in July, they paaaed out pack of masks with a paper stating they should be changed every four hours. The reality was as least in Business as long as it looked like the mask was on, they did not say anything. And once the lights went off, never a word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross