Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
This is not your typical intro thread that we normally see on AH. But I would like to introduce AH to Ben who claims he is from Adelaide, Australia. Having heard his accent, I don't doubt he is from Oz. Ben called me this morning just moments before my alarm went off. So unfortunately I missed his call, however he did leave me a voicemail.

It would seem that Ben is an anti-hunter and he wanted to discuss my "need to bolster my manhood" by shooting animals. A bit of static on the message, but I think he also suggested that I shoot animals in cages. And of course there was something about it being cowardly.

Now in fairness to Ben, he was only somewhat rude and unlike other anti's communications I've received, he did not issue any threats. But as mentioned, he would like to have a discussion.

So Ben, I'm sorry I missed your phone call. Honestly had the call been just a moment later, I likely would not have answered anyway. Phone calls before coffee and getting out the door for my day during the week are usually returned later. However, I'm not going to return your call. Instead I suggest we have your discussion here on a forum designed just for such. I'm presuming it was here on AH that you got my phone number and that you'll read this thread. I have no idea how else you would have got my number.

Seeing how it would be obvious that the phone number in my signature is not provided for such phone calls, it seems only fair that I share yours.

So for anyone who would like to speak directly to Ben:

+61 422 508 445

Ben, please do have the courage to come out on an open forum if you'd like to have a reasonable discussion...Ciao!

:A Stirring::E Rofl:
Maybe Bluey's been bored at Takeri while the madam is away...

Sounds like a reasonable invite Phil
Hope he takes you up on your kind offer

First he sells all of @spike.t 's Sable for beer, and now this???

Someone needs to stop him...

First he sells all of @spike.t 's Sable for beer, and now this???

Someone needs to stop him...
I disagree. If he's selling sable for beer , I need to run to the store....

Phil you have to appreciate lurkers, who are also anti hunters, who have no sense of time. Thanks for posting the number down under! I think I will call the guy from my cell and chat with him. I'm going to tell him that his call was two hours late to catch you before work!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not really Phil. Can't do that to ya! But I can call that SOB from my cell phone and then block him from calling me back. Now what time is it in Australia when its say 12 noon CST? They are nine hours behind the time or 15 ahead.....can't remember which it is. So 12 noon should be 3am. Everybody call that guy between 11 am and 12 noon CST and let's share his thoughts!

As Mr Rogers would have asked all the children

"Can you say good morning Ben you silly SOB......wake up"

Phil you have to appreciate lurkers, who are also anti hunters, who have no sense of time. Thanks for posting the number down under! I think I will call the guy from my cell and chat with him. I'm going to tell him that his call was two hours late to catch you before work!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not really Phil. Can't do that to ya! But I can call that SOB from my cell phone and then block him from calling me back. Now what time is it in Australia when its say 12 noon CST? They are nine hours behind the time or 15 ahead.....can't remember which it is. So 12 noon should be 3am. Everybody call that guy between 11 am and 12 noon CST and let's share his thoughts!

According to Google it's 1pm there now.

I tried to call him. Even googled "calling AUS" just to make sure I was doing it correctly, and could not get through.....

I tried to call him. Even googled "calling AUS" just to make sure I was doing it correctly, and could not get through.....

Did you put dial 011 then the rest of the number?

I called him now, said I would like to discuss hunting and he told me he was busy - hahaha...

I disagree. If he's selling sable for beer , I need to run to the store....
Hah, i beat you to it... :E Rofl:
I should be there Saturday afternoon with a substantial amount of beer and a vegetable or two (no idea what the veggies are for though)

Hey BEN,

Where the hell are ya? I figured you'd have joined by now and started the discussion you wanted to have. No?

Anti-hunters have no back bone, they don't want to dispute their ignorance on AH!;):sneaky::whistle::whistle::whistle:

you stole my thunder Zambian .... was just about to say I gave it to him
that's it no more swapping sable ,for beer to you .....

but ... thanks for the beer ....... mate

you stole my thunder Zambian .... was just about to say I gave it to him
that's it no more swapping sable ,for beer to you .....
ha ha ha, make it a blue duiker or warthog... ;)

I thought your warthog was a blue duiker.......pretty funny when two big wartihogs bolted out from under the scrub , but.....
next week end maybe ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg