AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
AfricaHunting.com BENEFACTORS & SUPPORTERS are devoted AfricaHunting.com members who appreciate and have benefited from being a member of our community and choose to give back and help support the site by paying for an upgraded non-commercial membership with a few extra features, click HERE to learn more about becoming an AH BENEFACTOR & SUPPORTER.

If you are a company, professional hunter, hunting guide, outfitter or agent you may not become a benefactor or supporter of AH as it is for non-commercial members only

Last edited:
Great initiative Jerome....

My best always.

This incredible resource platform has been made available for anyone to use to gain better access to hunting in Africa.

Everything on AH is voluntary. Including sponsorship.

Contrary to what most people believe the Internet is NOT Free.

Amazingly, Google decided to remove a major income support for AH after someone complained about an image they felt was offensive. This individual, after visiting a hunting site, complained to Google about a picture of a dead animal! Really?? Sadly true.
Google removed the ad income source with a few strokes on a keyboard.

As a hunter I have used AH to gain access to an incredible array of information and support, combined with a host of hunting offers and have also fostered friendships across the world with like minded individuals. All in all, a valuable resource.

As this site has become more popular, it is amazing how many spammers et al are trying to gain access and abusing its popularity. From Indonesia to the UK to Ukraine and China, Thailand, etc.
Those are the breaks of being more famous.

As many of the more senior members here do, I started jumping in volunteering to screen out junk and keep this site at its best. After constantly bugging Jerome with informational PM's about spammers, I finally joked about getting the "mystical powers" required to rid the site of some of the spammers myself.
I now volunteer as "Super Moderator". (You have to love J's sense of humour)

Outfitters:
A while back someone was complaining about whether it was worth it to even post any hunts on here.
To say the least I was shocked.
I replied with some simple math:
On my first trip my group spent over R1,000,000 (million), by todays rates, on hunting.
AH directly facilitated this choice.

Hunters:
The time saved through this resource and peace of mind created by having the knowledge of other experienced people is actually priceless.

I think this comparison illustrates AH's "value for money" to the hunter.
PHASA now charges $140 USD to fill out some paperwork for a firearms import form.

Participate, contribute, Sponsor the site.

Last edited:
Brick,
Without hijacking the thread, my opinion is that the $140 spent on PHASA is worth every cent. They ensure that your paperwork is in order, and being met at Johannesburg airport as you come through the doors, they take you through the process in super fast time. Especially to my hunters who still have to catch the connecting flight down to the coast, they ensure that each and every hunter of mine has been on the flight that they were suppose to be on, in time, every time.
Sure, if you are an experienced African traveler, it would make no sense to use their service, but as a first time traveler, the $140 does buy you comfort of knowing that everything has already been taken care of.

Wow BRICKBURN thanks for that! And for your super valuable contribution to this site on many levels.

Thanks to those of you who have already become AH BENEFACTORS & SUPPORTERS!

Brick,
Without hijacking the thread, my opinion is that the $140 spent on PHASA is worth every cent. ...........

Not saying it is not worth it to some people Marius.
Just a very good comparison for the value for money of AH!

Wanted to support this great website with a bit.
It is run greatly and have lots of great members :)

I would like to express my gratitude towards the members who are generously supporting the site: Bobpuckett (GOLD SUPPORTER), Buff-Buster (GOLD SUPPORTER), BRICKBURN (GOLD SUPPORTER), huntingbigun (GOLD SUPPORTER), Norwegianwoods (SILVER SUPPORTER), firehuntfish (BRONZE SUPPORTER), lwaters (BRONZE SUPPORTER).

Thank you flatfoot for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you BnC 04 for becoming a SILVER SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you Zulu for becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you mbhoward for becoming a SILVER SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you A.Sharpe for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you Toby Bradshaw for becoming a SILVER SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you BigSteve57 for becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you BigSteve57 for becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Well I looked back and realized how much I used the site before & after our recent trip and thought it was the least we could do. Thanks for running a great site!

Thank you ThomasBeaham for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you ornery for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you Adrian for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,