Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Thank you Royal271 for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Jerome,

Thanks to you and Brickburn for all you do here!!! This is, without a doubt, the friendliest forum on the internet. And if you aren't careful you just might learn something, save some money, and make a few friends here!!!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Thank you jeffb for becoming a SILVER SUPPORTER and supporting the site. It was great to have the opportunity to meet you at the show!

jeffb

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAHC Life Member, DU, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA-CA,NV,UT, AFRICA-NAMIBIA
Thank you jeffb for becoming a SILVER SUPPORTER and supporting the site. It was great to have the opportunity to meet you at the show!

Thank you for such a top notch website where everybody from the first timer to the seasoned pros can get together and teach, learn and gain invaluable knowledge and insights into the hunting community. I too enjoyed meeting you at the show and next year I will not miss the AH get together, already planning for that also. I so look forward to hearing from you on my planned trip to Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris.

Biggdawg

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Izaak walton league of america
Thank you Biggdawg for becoming a BRONZE SUPPORTER and supporting the site.

Thank you for the great site to learn from. It is making my africa trip planning much easier and everyone here is so nice and helpful. :thumb:

Jordan

Silver supporter
AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC
Hunted
USA. Canada South Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AudreyTibb

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.